Give Pep Hamilton An Interview

While it played to the team's strengths, and helped masked the team's deficiencies, the Colts had no offensive balance this year - Pep called FAR more passing plays than running plays. Granted, he came from a run oriented offense at Stanford, but I worry he would be tempted to call tons and tons of pass plays for Matt and we would have the same issues on offense.

He is in line but like Kyle Shannahan and Sean McDermott it may be a year or two away. Rob Chudzinski is in that mix too so who is responsible for what? Also they have loads of talent to work with.

Yeah I agree, his name will be buzzing a lot next year along with the guys you mentioned. Seems like the NFL has some sort of pecking order.

The thing I hear from Shannahan and Hamilton both is the same ole crap we heard here and that is we gotta do a better job. Todd Bowles said when asked if he made many adjustments, "no, we knew what we needed to do before the game." I would hire him as HC almost exclusively on that.

With that statement he just vilified himself with all of the Smitty and his lack of adjustments posters.

He is in line but like Kyle Shannahan and Sean McDermott it may be a year or two away. Rob Chudzinski is in that mix too so who is responsible for what? Also they have loads of talent to work with.

Not sure what loads of talent you speak of outside of TY. Wayne is done, Fleener and Allen are good, nothing more, and the rbs are cast offs.

Without Luck, that team would be a joke...like they were the season before Luck came.

I do like Pep though. One of the most aggressive play callers out there. That is why Luck has higher int numbers. Always going downfield, and not scared of the stat sheet.

Sidecar, are you just googling "current NFL coordinators" and starting threads about them? This is the 3rd one within the last few days. :lol:

Lmao No... Just want to get a dialogue started about coaches not named Ryan,Gase,Bowles,Quinn, or McDaniels. I like Hamilton because of what he could potentially bring to the table. If his offensive scheme is anything like what was described he maybe a good fit for the type of offense we want to run here in Atlanta. Compliment that with the grooming he had done with Luck the past two years and I forsee him catching on with a team sooner rather than later.

The thing I hear from Shannahan and Hamilton both is the same ole crap we heard here and that is we gotta do a better job. Todd Bowles said when asked if he made many adjustments, "no, we knew what we needed to do before the game." I would hire him as HC almost exclusively on that.

Sounds like a certain coach we jus kicked to the curb.... No thanks exclusively because of that

Sidecar, are you just googling "current NFL coordinators" and starting threads about them? This is the 3rd one within the last few days. :lol:

Hahahaha! I think that's what most of these fools do. I mean who REALLY knows anything about other teams offensive and defensive coordinators?! I'm a huge nfl fan and I can't name half the coordinators for 32 teams.