Let's Cut Ties With Mack And Bring In....

Dirtybird#11

Ray Allen.

He could instantly be awesome replacement over Mack. I mean we are talking about the best shooter in the game and I know he said he would only go to Cleveland or nobody, but I have to say money talks. Plus could Yall imagine a backcourt of Teague,Schroder,Korver,Allen,Carroll? That dangerous IMO. Thoughts?

Why would we need Ray? We dont need to rely on 3 point shooting, that's the problem right now. Ray would be a liability on defense!

I mean yeah we don't need to rely on it, but let's face it.... That's what we do anyways. So why not bring in the best in the biz to help us out. As for defense if we're killing on offense their is no need to worry about defense. And if we was to ever need some defense bring in Carroll,Baz,or Sef

I mean yeah we don't need to rely on it, but let's face it.... That's what we do anyways. So why not bring in the best in the biz to help us out. As for defense if we're killing on offense their is no need to worry about defense. And if we was to ever need some defense bring in Carroll,Baz,or Sef

Somebody never watched the old warriors lol

That's the problem with this line of thinking - at the start of the season we were scoring enough points to win games but were losing because our defense sucked. No need to repeat that.

If you are talking about getting rid of Mack at least get a player that can get his own shot when the offense stagnates not another KK type player who requires running off screens etc to get shots.

That's the problem with this line of thinking - at the start of the season we were scoring enough points to win games but were losing because our defense sucked. No need to repeat that.

If you are talking about getting rid of Mack at least get a player that can get his own shot when the offense stagnates not another KK type player who requires running off screens etc to get shots.

Not to mention ray can't really do what Korver does in his hoverround

C'mon DB to win consistently you need to be able to go inside out. Ray is way past anything that the hawks need. This team is good right now.