Falcon Fans Reaction To Panther Loss

VTCrunkler

http://bloggingdirty.com/2014/12/31/icymi-falcons-fans-reactions-loss-vs-panthers/

It was hard being an Atlanta Falcons fan in 2014. Each game was a win and your ahead type of contest, and almost every time our Dirty Birds gave us an embarrassing or a loss by less than seven type of performance.

Last season was an exception. Mike Smith and the Falcons gave Atlanta and the fans a reason to hope, because this practically was the same team that went 13-3 just the year before. Or the same team who went all the way to the NFC Championship Game. 4-12 was rough in 2013, but fans could just not hold it in any longer this year.

In case you missed it the Falcons did it once more last Sunday, accepting a loss in a crucial game, and some fans has had enough.

(WARNING: Some Explicit Content)

There was a Pantie woman sitting right behind me that was carrying on like that the whole game. Maybe a little more profane though. With two or three 5-8 year old kids sitting next to me. I wanted to clock that bish.

I hate dumb ***** that go off like that around children. At the Browns game one of their fans was walking around outside cursing up a storm looking for a reaction. I just grabbed my daughter and walked the other way because I knew had I said something there would have been an unnecessary altercation

I hate dumb ***** that go off like that around children. At the Browns game one of their fans was walking around outside cursing up a storm looking for a reaction. I just grabbed my daughter and walked the other way because I knew had I said something there would have been an unnecessary altercation

ive rarely seen this level of trash talk/fighting potential at college stadiums. it seems like there is a fight waiting to happen at the pro football games..

ive rarely seen this level of trash talk/fighting potential at college stadiums. it seems like there is a fight waiting to happen at the pro football games..

I used to work at the old AFCS back when you could bring your own beer and liquor in the stadium. Let me tell you a fight broke out at dam near every game. I remember one game Braves against the Dodgers when a fight broke out in the right field upper deck and spread throughout the whole aisle. I'm serious everybody in the aisle was fighting. They stopped the game. It took about 20 cops and 40 ushers to stop it. True story.

I used to work at the old AFCS back when you could bring your own beer and liquor in the stadium. Let me tell you a fight broke out at dam near every game. I remember one game Braves against the Dodgers when a fight broke out in the right field upper deck and spread throughout the whole aisle. I'm serious everybody in the aisle was fighting. They stopped the game. It took about 20 cops and 40 ushers to stop it. True story.

ah, if we only had footage of that....it probably was in the days when there were more atl fans than opossing fans at atl home games...

my friend who was at the panthers game said it was like a charlotte home game after halftime and the charlotte panther fans were talking mad -ish in the bathrooms..