Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AutumnEffect

January 2015 Uga Recruiting Thread

317 posts in this topic

Hoping for big things coming off a huge bowl win. Seems like the pendulum is starting to swing the other way after the turmoil from losing Bobo and Friend.

P.S. WHY has nobody said "Bobo and Friends" until now? We truly missed out on a great thing.

Edit: In other news, I am an embarrassment who doesn't remember what year it is.

Good! With scott wesley, mitchell, mckenzie, davis, and van/the other 5* ath wr, can't remeber name, I think the only ? Next season is qb. Realy hope we make hires soon and get back on valentuine hard

Click edit on your first post, select "Use Full Editor" and then you can edit the thread title.

Also based on the numbers we're working with now, how many guys can we sign?

What's gonna happen with jefferson? He gonna ee, or flip?

mom wants ole miss, dad wants UGA.. who knows..

Click edit on your first post, select "Use Full Editor" and then you can edit the thread title.

I heard 30

Interesting that we're getting January visits from McFadden & McGraw. I don't think we have a shot with McFadden unfortunately, but McGraw is one to watch.

What is the deal with Arden Key?

Interesting that we're getting January visits from McFadden & McGraw. I don't think we have a shot with McFadden unfortunately, but McGraw is one to watch.

What is the deal with Arden Key?

mcfadden i don't see anyway we flip him.. mcgraw who knows.. weird weird recruitment. arden key is visiting the weekend before nsd.. we will know more then.

Trenton Thompson quote: "I ain't out here to make friends. I'm out here to do business and make sure I get my (No. 1) spot back."

I'm still expecting between 31-33.

****, couldn't even wait to see who we hire.

Well UT is the king of negative recruiting. They don't have any success of their own so they use the used car salesman approach.

GAbred likes this

Well UT is the king of negative recruiting. They don't have any success of their own so they use the used car salesman approach.

yep they are one of the worst with negative recruiting. It works on some kids..

yep they are one of the worst with negative recruiting. It works on some kids..

Welp, I hope he has fun going 7-6 every year. That program hasn't done shite in almost 10 years.

SacFalcFan likes this