January Hawks Thread.

Willy Mo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Toronto. So I keep looking at the box scores each night in the NBA to see if the Hawks have lost. Haven't been too happy with the results, frankly I don't understand how this team is winning so much.

Because they play unselfish basketball with a lot of good-great shooters up and down the roster.

I am from Toronto. So I keep looking at the box scores each night in the NBA to see if the Hawks have lost. Haven't been too happy with the results, frankly I don't understand how this team is winning so much.

If you don't understand how we have been winning so much you have not been actually watching the Hawks play. Looking at the boxscore tells you nothing about how we play unselfishly on offense and cover for each other on defense, total team effort on both sides of the ball.

Yeah, but this is a tougher team I'm expecting Portland to fight back if Hawks blow out Portland like literally do so as they did to Cleveland(2nd time) Yeaaaaahhhhhh...

Hawks crapping on the Western Conference. Media may not acknowledge it, but no team in this league is looking forward to facing us. Besides the fact that we're winning playing unselfish basketball, we're also playing physical. This team is NOT soft.

Someone needs to look up or put up the last time we've been this good.

6th win in a row on the road vs quality opponents I know they said since 2011

Then we got first time we're in FIRST PLACE PEOPLE FIRST PLACE SINCE 1994? I was only 4 nope 5 I was 5 MAN!

Hawks crapping on the Western Conference. Media may not acknowledge it, but no team in this league is looking forward to facing us. Besides the fact that we're winning playing unselfish basketball, we're also playing physical. This team is NOT soft.

You know what's the funniest thing about all this look back at our sked you'll notice something that is strange.

Just a hint it's who we've actually been losing against.