Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

January Hawks Thread.

1,469 posts in this topic

MV-TEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERO THE HERO

DMC Rolling with punches

Bruh with Horford and Milsap not even being normal selves like are you kidding me

Coach Bud = genius out of timeouts think he's underrated in that department.

I love how the hawks record has changed everyone's tune about ferry around here.... Lol.

Selling your souls for a winning team I see

you talkin to me?

show me where I ever wanted to get rid of Danny Ferry. I have always thought the dust up over the scouting report was silly.

I still can't believe these Hawks. All these wins against playoff caliber teams. Keep it up Hawks. I hope the Braves and especially the Falcons are watching! Great win!

Meanwhile the Pistons have won 6 straight after getting rid of J Smoove. Potential trap game in on the road. Should be a good game.

Getting rid of Smith has allowed Brandon Jennings to play more freely, and Greg Monroe to get a bigger role in the rotation. Should be fun to watch.

Well Jeff Teague getting some All-star love and even some MVP shouts so far.

Might even make a thread about this since it's coming up.

tumblr_llm811d9o61qkupubo1_500.jpg

I really wanted him (or even Jeff Van Gundy) as our next coach before we ended up with coach Bud and while I still have respect for his coaching abilities I think it's safe to say the Hawks made the far wiser choice.

Zone#7 likes this

WOW!

Someone explain this to me when was the last time Hawks were this consistent?

When was the last time we were blowing a team out by 20 early in a second quarter?

I got to agree with Nique we are a well oiled machine not trying to start a hype train, but we at least will be seeing someone in the ECF if not the Finals the way this is going.

THIS TEAM IS AMAZING!

No offense, but bump this Greg Monroe crap don't even break up the team s*** at this point.

This about to be a 40 pt blowout the way it's looking maybe more.

As someone who hates isolation basketball, it makes me so happy that the team playing this style of ball is the team I grew up a fan of.