Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

January Hawks Thread.

1,469 posts in this topic

lol by that logic you're not allowed to talk about this team. Remember, we have no "superstar" and we're not the Spurs. rolleyes.gif

2 things that are still true lol

I haven't watched a nationally televised game in the last few weeks where the announcers didn't take a few minutes to start talking about the what a great team the Hawks are. The love is out there you guys you just have to take a moment to listen to it.

I think it's mostly Atlanta fan hesitation to believe in this team. They have seen the amazing regular season and the one and done embarrassment. I'm enjoying it myself I'm interested in seeing how the hawks look after the all star break. But I don't think there is cause for concern this team has playoff experience and new players with that experience they understand that there's a switch that needs to be turned, hopefully.

I think it's mostly Atlanta fan hesitation to believe in this team. They have seen the amazing regular season and the one and done embarrassment. I'm enjoying it myself I'm interested in seeing how the hawks look after the all star break. But I don't think there is cause for concern this team has playoff experience and new players with that experience they understand that there's a switch that needs to be turned, hopefully.

Luckily we should get some pushover for our round 1 opponent to get the jitters out if everything holds up. Gawd forbid if we had to play a team with any kind of significant but underpreforming starting talent say the Cavs or Toronto our fan base would be freaking out on suicide watch before the ball even tipped for game 1. tongue.png

Luckily we should get some pushover for our round 1 opponent to get the jitters out if everything holds up. Gawd forbid if we had to play a team with any kind of significant but underpreforming starting talent say the Cavs or Toronto our fan base would be freaking out on suicide watch before the ball even tipped for game 1. tongue.png

Grady will be busy

Think I saw Charles Barkley at the game

I'm telling yall he's just dying to accept the Hawks into his heart. He's just doesn't want to publicly say yet less he get spurned.biggrin.png

freebird310 likes this

Baze has the skill set to be a shorter Kawhi Leonard.

Except hopefully Baze will never get pink eye and be useless for 2 months angry.png

(I may have took Kawhi in my fantasy draft and am feeling bitter buyers remorse ph34r.png )

Fans still filing in. Gotta love the ATL fans lol! Fashionably late as always.

They really need to start TV broadcasts at the beginning of the 2nd quarter/3rd inning so the Atlanta sports fan's reputation improves.

They really need to start TV broadcasts at the beginning of the 2nd quarter/3rd inning so the Atlanta sports fan's reputation improves.

They should just leave the lights dim after 3D intro that way you'll have trouble seeing the crowd.ph34r.png (Like what the Lakers do)

Alright Nique.... It's time to stop acting like players are dumb for leaving Kyle open...

It's not coincidence. It's not lazy play. It's our scheme. Give credit instead of criticism. NO ONE can stay on Korver.

They should just leave the lights dim after 3D intro that way you'll have trouble seeing the crowd.ph34r.png (Like what the Lakers do)

I personally like dark arenas. Make me feel like I'm watching something epic instead of just a Bball game.

Get on it koonin!

I personally like dark arenas. Make me feel like I'm watching something epic instead of just a Bball game.

Get on it koonin!

Always makes me think of a boxing/MMA match or a concert lol

Except hopefully Baze will never get pink eye and be useless for 2 months angry.png

(I may have took Kawhi in my fantasy draft and am feeling bitter buyers remorse ph34r.png )

LMAO, Damm bro!!!