Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

January Hawks Thread.

1,469 posts in this topic

Lol wow. Tennis is the first page of ESPN on the day we beat one of their main darlings.

Fox Sports Live gives more credit to the Hawks than ESPN does.

Knock on wood but looking at the schedule barring something freaky we shouldn't even be a threat to lose till next Friday when Portland comes to town. Then we get Philly AND the Hornets.

Hawks about to feast yall

ESPN tries their best to rewrite history to fit their state of denial.

I'm thinking the talking heads who actually watch highlights and games are really buying in to us. It's the faceless producers behind the scenes in Bristol that have got their heads in the sand. It's they who could put the Hawks to the forefront of the Agenda but choose not to.

He was at the Hawks game tonight.

He was rooting for the Hawks.

Would like to see him commit to wear a least one piece of Hawks gear though but maybe he's afraid to be openly ATL. In any case good for him for getting on board with his hometown team. Now he can go kindly **** himself

Would like to see him commit to wear a least one piece of Hawks gear though but maybe he's afraid to be openly ATL. In any case good for him for getting on board with his hometown team. No he can go kindly **** himself

Carolina would make him have another truck accident shhot.

I'm thinking the talking heads who actually watch highlights and games are really buying in to us. It's the faceless producers behind the scenes in Bristol that have got their heads in the sand. It's they who could put the Hawks to the forefront of the Agenda but choose not to.

Probably so.

ESPN has fallen deeply from where they use to be.

I haven't watched their stations outside of MNF games, Bulldog games, and some NBA games for a few years.

Probably so.

ESPN has fallen deeply from where they use to be.

I haven't watched their stations outside of MNF games, Bulldog games, and some NBA games for a few years.

They still have the best collection of highlights on TV if you can wade through all the bull$hit (Sometimes not worth it)

Would like to see him commit to wear a least one piece of Hawks gear though but maybe he's afraid to be openly ATL. In any case good for him for getting on board with his hometown team. Now he can go kindly **** himself

Yeah, he is still a dirty Panther to me.

I just thought that it was interesting that he still embraces ATL teams and not playing @sskisser at a Hornets game.

I have to respect that.

He's a home town kid. Folks need to compartmentalize their hate. Atlanta is his hometown man. Dam. Give it up. This from an Alabama/Falcon fan. Understand context people. Geez...

Yep true. I have to respect him for still being him.

When it comes to the NFL, he is a rival.

When it comes to the NBA, he's a fellow Hawks fan.

Yeah, he is still a dirty Panther to me.

I just thought that it was interesting that he still embraces ATL teams and not playing @sskisser at a Hornets game.

I have to respect that.

I'd really like to see Calvin Johnson and Hines Ward get more involved with ATL sports not in their original spheres. Heck I'd even be okay with Dwight Howard at Falcons and Braves games though I'd still boo the sh^t out of him.

Smoove can stay in Houston.