Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

January Hawks Thread.

1,469 posts in this topic

Heck, why not go for 70? We can lose only 4 more times, which means we'd have to sustain winning streaks of at least 10 games four more times.

Here's the deal with that, Bud will rest the starters a lot, but we are really deep and a lot of our bench players are starters for other teams #FreeDannyFerry

At the rate we are going bump it we'll probably end up with 60 wins this year which would be yet another Franchise record and by the time we face Golden State who we could well be tied.

Still great win Hawks let's go get those bulls.

We win tomorrow we officially have more wins on the road than at home. (Btw we're 16-3 @ home)

Which is crazy because we already have the best home record in the league.

Hello to all. I've been on these boards for a long time but I finally had to say something so I could cherish this moment with fellow fans. I'm an avid Falcons and Hawks fan. And after years of getting laughed at for supporting everything Atlanta, I'm now the one laughing. This is why I would never leave my team. After so much losing, it just makes this moment even better. Go Hawks!!

J-Nice likes this

Hello to all. I've been on these boards for a long time but I finally had to say something so I could cherish this moment with fellow fans. I'm an avid Falcons and Hawks fan. And after years of getting laughed at for supporting everything Atlanta, I'm now the one laughing. This is why I would never leave my team. After so much losing, it just makes this moment even better. Go Hawks!!

I still can't wrap my mind around these Hawks. They are playing lights out. Not only that they are beating playoff type teams on the road.

I still can't wrap my mind around these Hawks. They are playing lights out. Not only that they are beating playoff type teams on the road.

That's the thing! ESPN keeps talking about how weak the east is but The hawks have beaten every western "juggernaut." They are running out of excuses and I'm loving it!

KGrillz likes this

The hawks are making people notice now. We have the bulls tonight and it would be nice to take care of business and go into the break 33-8.

The break isn't until Feb 12th for the ASG. Tonight's game only completes the halfway point of the season 41 games of 82.

Let's just take this one game at a time though if Hawks go in and beat the bulls man I can only imagine that Phillips will be rocking come home stand time on a serious note.

I heard Announcers mention that Raptors had a 19,800 crowd hopefully since Football Season is almost over we can push ours to at least 19,000 I don't think we've cracked that yet.