Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willy Mo

January Hawks Thread.

1,469 posts in this topic

Spoke to soon, damm they just gave up a 18 point lead, smh

I love this team but relying on the jump shot like we do it's not hard to predict big swings of momentum. This team has the ability to quickly erase a big deficit with hot shooting and the ability to go completely inept when their cold.

I love this team but relying on the jump shot like we do it's not hard to predict big swings of momentum. This team has the ability to quickly erase a big deficit with hot shooting and the ability to go completely inept when their cold.

Yep I hate that they don't look to go inside out alot more. Unfortunately milsap and horford are our better inside scorers.

Teague taking it to the hole horford jamming it bazemore hitting shots. I started watching right before they came back to three. Don't worry stopped watching started listening and immediately went up 7 then 12 lol

One thing that worries me about this team going back to the Pacer series is how the offense can sometimes get sloppy in crunch time. Luckly we build up big leads.

This is the first time I might be concerned the hawks giving up 20 pt leads down to nail-biters now no clue what that's about, but it's an emerging trend that I don't like.

I realize it's the west, but this has to leave you a little concerned as a hawks fan.

blkbigdog35 likes this

This is the first time I might be concerned the hawks giving up 20 pt leads down to nail-biters now no clue what that's about, but it's an emerging trend that I don't like.

I realize it's the west, but this has to leave you a little concerned as a hawks fan.

Yep they have to develop that killer instinct

Yep they have to develop that killer instinct

Exactly, but I don't know if it's the trip that's doing this, or that as you've mentioned. Maybe it is the Jazz arena, but one thing I'm going to need them to stop doing is living and dying by 3pt shots it's great everyone can make it, but the 3pt shot is tough man. Kyle Korver is our best guy for that let him be the only one taking that shot he was off tonight, but after him it's a big drop off.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Exactly, but I don't know if it's the trip that's doing this, or that as you've mentioned. Maybe it is the Jazz arena, but one thing I'm going to need them to stop doing is living and dying by 3pt shots it's great everyone can make it, but the 3pt shot is tough man. Kyle Korver is our best guy for that let him be the only one taking that shot he was off tonight, but after him it's a big drop off.

No doubt but I think they will eventually clean this up and at least start going inside out and more dribble drive penetration. But I'm still confident with this team!
Zone#7 likes this

I am glad to see the Hawks play well. I hope they keep it up and become the Spurs of the East. Good win Hawks. Keep it up Hawks.

I am glad to see the Hawks play well. I hope they keep it up and become the Spurs of the East. Good win Hawks. Keep it up Hawks.

Are you trying to summon the hawks beatlejuice? Haha

I usually watch the opposing broadcast to see what they think of our team. For the past motility EVERYONE calls us Spurs East. I guess all that's left is to win a title

I'm glad they are #1 in the east but it's okay to be critical of some little things because if they clean those up then they can be considered a championship team.

I'm glad they are #1 in the east but it's okay to be critical of some little things because if they clean those up then they can be considered a championship team.

My biggest criticism is the "bad teams".

I've stated before my only worry now is our first round series.

blkbigdog35 likes this