Defensive Ends You Would Keep Next Season

truefalcon

Biermann, Kroy DE 6-3 255 29 7 Montana Goodman, Malliciah DE 6-4 276 24 2 Clemson Hageman, Ra'Shede DE 6-6 318 24 R Minnesota Jackson, Tyson DE 6-4 296 28 6 LSU Maponga, Stansly DE 6-2 265 23 2 TCU Massaquoi, Jonathan DE 6-2 264 26 3 Troy Matthews, Cliff DE 6-4 268 25 4 South Carolina Umenyiora, Osi DE 6-3 255 33 12 Troy

My thoughts: Matthews, Massaquoi, Hags, Goodman, (Maponga?). Don't know what contract hits would be for those not listed, if they were not retained.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm done with Anderson, so I'd keep Abraham. Sidbury, I think is worth another year... wait a minute... what year is this again?

Oh, right... none of them. I wouldn't be hurt to see all of them go. Hageman could be a player, but I don't like his grey matter. Something just seems a miss. Mass is worth another look. As to the rest of them...sadwave.001.gif

I really dont have a good feel for what Mass, Ponga, Matthews, and Goodman would be good at. Seems as if they have been played so little and outside of their stengths every since they have been here in an attempt to be "multiple".

I would not resign Osi and KB71.

Hage is keeper.

Dont know about Jackson. If we dont commit to a 3-4, I dont know where he fits.

After SJax Bierman is the worst player on the team. Massaquoi and Hageman are the only ones worth keeping. Who knows maybe Rex can pull a rabbit outta his a$$ ad make this defense a respectable unit.

lol im not a beirmann fan but he's not the worst player on our team. but the least deserving of all the snaps he received. goodman is horrible. mcclain is probably worse. toilolo, alford was probably worse.

Well, I'm done with Anderson, so I'd keep Abraham. Sidbury, I think is worth another year... wait a minute... what year is this again?

Oh, right... none of them. I wouldn't be hurt to see all of them go. Hageman could be a player, but I don't like his grey matter. Something just seems a miss. Mass is worth another look. As to the rest of them...sadwave.001.gif

I don't want to discuss Hageman right now, the least of which at DE. The rest of them can go. I would like a second look at Mass and Maponga, but here is to hoping we do something worth discussing at HC.

I really dont have a good feel for what Mass, Ponga, Matthews, and Goodman would be good at. Seems as if they have been played so little and outside of their stengths every since they have been here in an attempt to be "multiple".

Hage is keeper.

Right, people complaining about Goodman, needed to remember that he was made to bulk up to 290, and then played as if he was still 270.

Hage is keeper.

Having read the reports that mike & mike didn't put a lot of consideration into outside rush maybe explains a lot of why we really don't know what these guys can do. And why captain "almost" got so many snaps

Mathews, Kroy, Osi would be gone

Goodman is a 3-4 DE if we're staying with this I keep him

Hag is a 3-4 DE / 4-3 DT he stays no matter the formation

Mass is a 3-4 OLB / 4-3 DE. I keep him and at worst he is a quality backup

Maponga is. 3-4 OLB and depth for cheap.

Jackson is a 3-4 DE only. He is only worth keeping for this type D.

So it really is determined by the formation. I hope we run a 3-4.