Dear Buc Fans

Dirtybird#11

Congrats on winning or really losing to get the number one pick. But who do Yall think Yall should draft? I don't see anyone besides Cooper who deserves to go #1.... But Yall are staked at WR as of now. And I wouldn't trust either Winston or Mariota leading my team. IMO Yall should trade back and select Connor Cook in the middle of the 1st. He is a safe pick... Thoughts?

Mariota or Winston....... has to be one of those. They can not enter next regular season with McCown as the starter... or, even Glennon. I hate to say it about Glennon because he had such a promising rookie year, but it is obvious that Lovie and the Buc higher ups don't view him as the future of their franchise.

i would seriously draft amari cooper #1 and draft the best player available in rd 2. i would then trade the 3rd rounder for colt mccoy, give him an offense with a lot of shotgun formations, and blast a hole in the ***** of every bad secondary in the league for seasons to come.

glazers should just hire me honestly.

lmao wtf but I'm with you on this

Edited by PantherWake

They have a chance at getting a actual QB not another project. . Hopefully they don't listen to rival fans..

I see you're gonna be one of those, if someone doesn't agree with my opinion, they're wrong, kind of guys.

It's a perfectly rational thought that the Bucs could take what is probably the #1 prospect on everyone's board instead of a QB who not everyone is sold on. Taking a receiver who fails at #1 doesn't set your franchise back as far as taking a QB who fails.

With the new rookie wage scale no position does that..

Also

See Detroit lions under Matt Millen. .

Yes it does. It's about more than money. You take a receiver #1, he doesn't work out, you have 4 or 5 other guys on the roster. You take a QB #1 who doesn't work out, you waste 3 years trying to give him a chance. Look at the Skins. Look at the Rams.

The QB spot is the most integral part of a football team. Missing on one is highly detrimental.