What If We Hired Rex And Rob Ryan Both?

No.

There is a such thing as too much of a good thing. They're both strong personalities, and have their own ideas on defense. There are real differences in the defenses they both run. Rex is most comfortable when he is calling his own defense. That would be a point of contention. I doubt Rob would be all right just taking the back seat. The situation would be more trouble than it's worth.

That being said, I can see Rex throwing his brother a bone if he doesn't get work elsewhere, but it would be a last resort for both. There is a reason why Rex didn't hire his brother when he was in New York either times he was in the market for a DC.

Edited by PeytonMannings Forehead

That would be kind of cool, since Rob is going to get fired. We could have both brothers here.

And then Mike Smith becomes DC for the Saints.....

Then the Falcons would be twice as stupid as they are already. You'd probably see them fighting each other on the sidelines. They're also twins so how do you make one the others boss? Stupid idea. Edited by 4dabirds

That would be kind of cool, since Rob is going to get fired. We could have both brothers here.

And then Mike Smith becomes DC for the Saints.....

I love the Art of Abstract thinking and Logic.

Love to take it and really push the envelope with it.

Jedi; man you are good at it to..

But this,,,, THIS Chit is well down right deissrespectful,, you have just gone

too dang far this time Jedi biggrin.png