Happy New Year Rc

Trouble

Happy New Year Everyone!! May the 2015 Saints be Saintier, the Falcons, Falconier, the Bucs, Bucier and the Panthers (sorry, guys) one and done (tho cool if you go further, two and done).

Pause for a moment for Auld Lang Syne

New friends and hated enemies (which will change from week to week), be hale & hearty, as next time we meet at the field of challenge (aka NFL TV) t'will be 2015 and I hope we stomp all of you into the ground! Not N. Suh style, just metaphorically .... Oh, heII, I wanna do it Suh style, with Suh!! Make it happen Loomis!

:D

WFW RC new year Resolutions

Get to know NL better

Bring more ladies into RC

Have Falconschick87 post some instead of just reading

Get Ray Bobhurt back to just Ray Bob

Watch superswamper take his month off with glee after the SB

Get the swampers to accept the 'STALE' word or at least acknowledge it like Meez does

Have all the RCers praise our new HC and staff when we hire one of the brightest defensive minds in Dan Quinn

Watch OCPA regain new enthusiasm about the buccies and mollycoddle him through it

Give some big LOL emoticons when the meows spend over $130 MIL on a RB/QB while the team crumbles around him

Ignore the meow fans and their chants of three peat

Mock the swampers when they refuse to believe that Breesus isn't starting to decline

And most important of all: Remain the King of RC...The Alpha Bull...The one and only WFW hot tub party master Jack

Don't be bringing your elderly lady friends in Rivals. We want hot woman only.

Thank you, WFW. I hope your '15 is A#1. And I hope you can get a few more females posting that understand what they are getting into (boys locker room) cough-cough.

St Ray, like a fine wine, we women just get better. I still look like I'm in my 40s and look younger than my younger husband. I may not quite look like I did when I was modeling, but I'm sure not an old lady!

Falconcheff, thank you for your kind words. But if I ever decide to roll you I'll leave you on Bourbon Street. You might not be noticed until you're a bag of bones. The swamp gators could carry too much of you to be safe.

Happy Jan. 1!

Thank you, WFW. I hope your '15 is A#1. And I hope you can get a few more females posting that understand what they are getting into (boys locker room) cough-cough.

St Ray, like a fine wine, we women just get better. I still look like I'm in my 40s and look younger than my younger husband. I may not quite look like I did when I was modeling, but I'm sure not an old lady!

Falconcheff, thank you for your kind words. But if I ever decide to roll you I'll leave you on Bourbon Street. You might not be noticed until you're a bag of bones. The swamp gators could carry too much of you to be safe.

Happy Jan. 1!

Men look distinguished with grey hair, women panic at the first grey hair they see.

Happy Jan. 1!

You're just fine.... I wasn't referring to you.

WFW was threatening to bring his old hot tubbing nursing home lady friends around.