Well There Doesn't Seem Any Interest.

chazbykr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it is not being reported does not mean there is not... even in our day and age of insiders and 24 hour instant news there are still ALOT of things that never get reported.

Just Like Keenan Lewis saying he almost signed here.......... NO ONE reported we even talked to him but we offered him a contract.

Guest Homer the Brave

Yeah. I dont understand it. Everyone should be lining up to nab a coach that has no talent evaluation skills, no ability to coach up players, and ZERO game management skills.

Guest Homer the Brave

Not positive Smith wants to coach anymore. He may take a year off at least.

If he wants to coach, he will though. His record here and the stability he brought to a tumultuous roster will convince somebody to give him a chance.

He will get a gig with whomever is selected for Hard Knocks so he can reprise his "tough" speech with that Liberace voice. Edited by Jobko57

I'm sure Mike Smith is at the top of many teams' list of HC candidates, but the media has been slow to embrace all the excitement and drama of Pop Warner Football. ohmy.png

I'm kidding, just a joke. Lighten up, people!

no way could he handle the wrath of angry football moms and dads when he blows their games

Now that Buffalo just opened up I think Mike will be on their list. New Owners coming in and needing some stability. Mike provides that and he could get an OC that could at least make a young QB serviceable. Plus they have some defensive talent and I would be curious is he could have a better defense there.

how about letting a few chips fall? He's been out of a job for 2 days. He's not going to be on anybody's HC list but there will be plenty of new coaching hiring coordinators and old coaching having to replace those who have left for new jobs once the new HC's are hired.

Oh well, just kick the F out of the dude while he's down.

I hope somebody got old Mike Chitty a nose hair trimmer for Christmas. Man when they kept showing close ups of him on the NFL Network the mofo looked like he had a chia pet growing in them nostrils. Somebody also needs to tell him the next time he gets his haircut to get his stylist to trim them fukking Andy Rooney eyebrows, got dam he got afro growing outta them eyebrows.

jeez guys the man made this franchise somewhat respectable during his time here and you're STILL kicking him while he's down after getting fired. i hope he takes a year off and enjoys himself before coming back and hopefully rebuilding another struggling franchise. i thought he needed to go too but i was hoping after he was fired there'd be more perspective and the calling him an idiot and stuff would go away.