The Official Rex Ryan Thread - Please Keep Rex Related Posts In Here!

JT

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think papachaz is butthurt cause his hero's Mike Chitty and Nutty Nolan are gone. You stated Rex is worse than the guy we just fired? You can count can't you papachaz? You do know that 2 (TWO) AFC Championship games is more than the 1 (one) NFC Championship game that your hero got us too and oh yeah he did his best to fuk that up by letting Seattle come back on us like they did. What was your hero's playoff record oh yeah I remember now who can fukking forget, out of 5 winning seasons your hero Chitty was only 1 and 4 in the playoffs. Good ridden to that worthless piece of chit. That scared a$$ little b1tch Smith always played not to lose instead of playing to win. He11 that's why Matt Ryan has so many 4 quarter comebacks he had to save us from your hero's dumb a$$ coaching decisions. If Rex had our talent during those years he would have had multiple championships.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rex-ryan-interviews-for-television-work-at-espn--report-140712543.html

Evidently, the networks want Ryan also.

The Rex Ryan Train is rollin', baby, and now ESPN is trying to get on board.

The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reports that the ex-Jets head coach is meeting with ESPN execs on Tuesday about a possible role with the network in the event a new coaching gig doesn't come through.

Despite ending the 2014 season with a 2-14 record and a 46-50 run overall as Jets head coach, Ryan remains a hot name in coaching circles. The 49ers, Falcons, Raiders, and Bears all have vacancies at the moment and could show some interest. (The Jets also have a vacancy and presumably won't bring Ryan in for interviews, though we wouldn't put it past them.)

Ryan's bombastic, outsized persona would appear to be a perfect fit for NFL pregame shows, where nuance is the enemy, and networks have had Ryan in their sights for several years now. “I think he would be successful whether it is in studio or doing games. When I close my eyes and listen to him I hear a little bit of John Madden in him," ESPN senior coordinating producer Seth Markman told Sports Illustrated's Richard Deitsch last month. “There is going to be a lot of interest in Rex if that is what he wants to do.”

Fire Mike Smith for his poor defense and horrible game adjustments. THAN, hire him back to be your defensive coordinator? Wow. This is a new low. This is why the franchise will never be where it needs to be because of the marks on here who say stuff like this. We just want to be mediocre at BEST. Mike Smith, thanks for ******* up the defense but since your such a nice guy, please be our defensive coordinator.

The only Daniel I want is fukking Jack Daniels. McDaniels is Mora 2.0 he picked Tim Tebow in the first round enough said!

And also picked Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Perrish Cox (late) and Zane Beadles. All in one draft. And Tim Tebow threw for 300 yards against the #1 ranked defense in the playoffs (Steelers) and won the game. So if you want to hate on him find something other than his eye for talented players.

lol he did that in ONE press conference that i have seen. The man used to have "swagger" but he looks beat down and defeated. Maybe he would get kind of refreshed here. Who knows.

I think he will. The ny media had a way of doing that. And also I think Matt Ryan is very attractive to him. He knows he'll have what he never had in NY. A real franchise qb. I know most point to his antics and his overall record but what I look at is he's won 4 playoff games. Beating the likes of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, Carson Palmer and Phillip Rivers on the way to two afccg's. Had he had a better qb he'd be in a SB one of those years. In 7 years with much more offensive talent mike smith won 1 playoff game. 1-4. I'll take the man who has won 4 games in the second season.