The Official Rex Ryan Thread - Please Keep Rex Related Posts In Here!

JT

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Rex has more to him behind the rah rah.

He is one the best defensive X's and O's coaching minds in the NFL.

He just needs a strong offensive mind to take over the responsibilities of completely running the offense.

So was Jerry and he had a great offensive mind in June. He just didn't translate into a good HC.

If the Falcons were to hire Rex, they will be in position to give him something in FA and the draft the Jets FO failed to do

some good edge rushers

Lol because td is known for bringing in good edge rushers

I'm jus kiddin. Sounds like he's learned his lesson

Guest facelessman07

Can't get to the super bowl without being in the playoffs. Had the team played the way they're capable of, they could have made a playoff run.

We've been talking about "capability" for YEARS.....

Still find it funny some thought this team was going to be dangerous in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

We've been talking about "capability" for YEARS.....

Still find it funny some thought this team was going to be dangerous in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They forgot who our HC was. I always laughed when people said "Let's just get there and see what happens". Lmao we'd get BLASTED!

Still find it sad that some think making the playoffs is a bad thing.

I don't think it's a bad thing. But I knew realistically that we weren't going to make it unless someone opened the door for us and we stumbled in. Once there, there was no way our HC and DC were going to scheme their way to an NFCCG. They still thought using a DT at DE was going to work.

i also saw him look a lot better with a competent coach in philly and set career highs in completion percentage, ypp and qb rating.

First chip is an offensive guy and not defensive like Rex...so that would make sense. However the Eagles were 4-4 in games Sanchez started and fell out of the playoff race with him at the helm, they were 6-2 before that. I'm seeing a pattern, not improvement.