Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capologist

New Falcons Coaching Staff (Will Update With Hires)

325 posts in this topic

Newb I been on here since mike Vick got hurt didn't see any reason to come back with all the conservative opinions since we had lmao Matt schuab and lmao Matt Ryan Dumb and Dumber

prayers go out.
Hokies&Falcons likes this

I don't know why you guys are talking about anything but the PSL prices. This move, and raising ticket prices by double, will result in the killing of the franchise. My family has had season tickets for every year since the 2nd year and we can afford the PSL's and new ticket, but out of principle would never purchase one. The urban fan base, who makes up more than half of the fans at games, will never be able to afford that. The only people that will be at our games will be wealthy business douches. Our future generations won't grow up going to games and we will become a fan base that lacks passion, buy-in, and love for this team.

Who cares who the new coach is when our owner cares about one thing and one thing only, money. He isn't a football guy, he is a business owner. What does it matter who blocks for who when no one who really gives a **** about the team will be there in the stands?

Arthur Blank is an unappreciative, unrealistic, and POS of an owner for doing this to the fan base, ESPECIALLY after the two crap seasons they've given us leading up to this. Be on the lookout for a billboard telling Arthur to take his PSL's and shove them up his ***.

I'm pissed and I don't get how you guys aren't. Goodnight.

I don't know why you guys are talking about anything but the PSL prices. This move, and raising ticket prices by double, will result in the killing of the franchise. My family has had season tickets for every year since the 2nd year and we can afford the PSL's and new ticket, but out of principle would never purchase one. The urban fan base, who makes up more than half of the fans at games, will never be able to afford that. The only people that will be at our games will be wealthy business douches. Our future generations won't grow up going to games and we will become a fan base that lacks passion, buy-in, and love for this team.

Who cares who the new coach is when our owner cares about one thing and one thing only, money. He isn't a football guy, he is a business owner. What does it matter who blocks for who when no one who really gives a **** about the team will be there in the stands?

Arthur Blank is an unappreciative, unrealistic, and POS of an owner for doing this to the fan base, ESPECIALLY after the two crap seasons they've given us leading up to this. Be on the lookout for a billboard telling Arthur to take his PSL's and shove them up his ***.

giphy.gif

Hello! I hate to self-promote, but this is relevant! I have joined with a team of fellow sports writers that will be covering the NFL immediately, with every other major sports league following this summer. Anyways, I have my thoughts on the Falcons coaching search in the article below if anyone wants to read!

Any update on how the interview with Austin is going / went?

All I know is that Ian Rapoport said on NFL Network tonight that Austin interviewed today with the Falcons.

which is why i said he wants to hire ryan, instead of getting someone like bowles or austin......its marketing.........

Nothing on Bowles but reports are the Austin impressed.

So far, from what I've read the finalists appear to be Quinn, Ryan, Austin and maybe McDaniels

Nothing on Bowles but reports are the Austin impressed.

So far, from what I've read the finalists appear to be Quinn, Ryan, Austin and maybe McDaniels

Seems everyone is on the Gase/Quinn/McDaniels bandwagon since no one hired a coach yet. Will be interesting to see who caves, and who waits at least another week. And if McDaniels/Gase and Quinn go to the SB, it will be interesting to see who waits 3 more. Waiting that long with another competitor will be super risky.

If this offseason has shown anything it's that the Falcons don't give a F#$! about the fans. More concerned with selling PSLs than creating a product fans would want to see. Seems counter intuitive to me, but it's what is happening.

Has Pep Hamilton sparked any news or interviews? Would love to have him with Rob Chudzinski or Marc Trestman as OC. I like the idea of Austin as well.