Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capologist

New Falcons Coaching Staff (Will Update With Hires)

325 posts in this topic

Mike McDaniel, WR coach from Browns, rumored to be coming with Shanahan.

I guess that marks the end for Robiskie. I wonder how that will affect our receivers...

I guess that marks the end for Robiskie. I wonder how that will affect our receivers...

at least they will have a position coach that actually played wr now

Little to none most likely. I could be the WR coach and our quartet would still be good...

Hopefully it keeps HD from falling down so much

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/falcons-keep-defensive-line-coach-bryan-cox/

The Falcons can not, and legally do not have a deal for Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to become their head coach.

But it just so happens that they keep filling their head coach-less coaching staff with guys who know him.

According to Alex Marvez of FOX Sports, the Falcons are retaining defensive line coach Bryan Cox.

Cox didn’t exactly craft a finely tuned unit this season, but he did work with Quinn with the Jets, so he has some background with the next coach.

Even though no one can say he’s the next coach yet.

Bucs have hired Andrew Weidinger as an offensive quality control coach. Spent last seven years with Falcons, three as assistant w/ Koetter.

This makes sense. With Robiskie staying on as WRs coach, it was all but expected that Mike McDaniel would just take his old position of Offensive assistant, under Shanahan. That's what he was in Washington, before getting promoted.

I always think that I know a reasonable amount about the falcons, but I have literally never heard of Weidinger.

I doubt anyone on this board could name you all the assistants of assistants on this team unless they knew them personally.

I doubt anyone on this board could name you all the assistants of assistants on this team unless they knew them personally.

I've got all of them credited on the website anyways...lol

Bucs have hired Andrew Weidinger as an offensive quality control coach. Spent last seven years with Falcons, three as assistant w/ Koetter.

This makes sense. With Robiskie staying on as WRs coach, it was all but expected that Mike McDaniel would just take his old position of Offensive assistant, under Shanahan. That's what he was in Washington, before getting promoted.

Thank ya sir!