The Next Michael Turner In Atlanta Could Be...

xskyx

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends why he has disappointed in previous years. Is he just working harder because it's a contract year?

He averaged just under 5ypc last season. They just never gave him the ball. They only started featuring him this year when Thomas got hurt. It was never a great fit. I worry more about his durability than his motivation.

Wait.. let me put on my flame retardant suit before I drop this one..

Mark Ingram.

The guy can power run, break the big runs, and block decently. He had a great year aside from minor injuries. Could he be the perfect feature back to combo with Freeman?

I think so. Now, flame away

I used to hate his guts but he has lost some weight and looks to be a good player. I would love to have him for a decent deal.

I used to hate his guts but he has lost some weight and looks to be a good player. I would love to have him for a decent deal.

Edited by RYNE

Falcons need a feature back who can also catch the ball out of the backfield and pick up the blitz. Ingram fills all of those roles rather nicely.

I'd really like it as a fan if it were to happen.

I put Ingram in one of my mocks and got Charizarded for it. "No more FA RBs," they said. "Ingram sucks," they said.

LOL this place is full of over reactionary people, especially after the season the Falcons have had, will have too watch some tape on Ingram but I know he was running hard early in the year.