I Don't Care Who's Hc As Long As At Least Three Things Happen

MSalmon

1) Sign and draft pass rush help. We got the the #8 pick, we can get either Ray, Gregory or Beasley...I may put Fowler in that category,but I'm personally not sold on the fact he's top ten yet.

2) Sign a FA pass rusher. It's ludricous to assume just a rookie pass rusher--even top ten guy--fixes everything. Jerry Hughes, Sheard, Worilds all come to mind. JPP and Houston are the prizes but they may see franchise Tags

3) get a legit rb. Bottom line quizz,Antone and freeman ain't the answers--good pieces maybe,but we need alegit back..if we don't draft one--maybe Yeldon in second..,sign Ingram

Thoughts?

Guest facelessman07

I'd have to see who gets the coaching nod first. From there, I can predict which areas will be immediately improved and thus my concern will go to other areas

Guest facelessman07

I kinda disagree...regardless who coach is I don't see how we neglect these areas

I didn't say neglect. I said my concern will go to areas in which the philosophy of the coach will not have an immediate impact

That's just me

I didn't say neglect. I said my concern will go to areas in which the philosophy of the coach will not have an immediate impact

That's just me

I'd doubt the merit of any coach that didn't want these areas addressed is all I'm saying. These are two areas that we are severely deficient at

Guest facelessman07

I'd doubt the merit of any coach that didn't want these areas addressed is all I'm saying. These are two areas that we are severely deficient at

Of course they're gonna be addressed. You just wanted thoughts so I said I'd have to wait till I saw our biggest apparent weakness after our coaching change

For example, some may say we need a CB. With the right coach, I don't think we will

As of now for me, it's a solid running game

1) Sign and draft pass rush help. We got the the #8 pick, we can get either Ray, Gregory or Beasley...I may put Fowler in that category,but I'm personally not sold on the fact he's top ten yet.

2) Sign a FA pass rusher. It's ludricous to assume just a rookie pass rusher--even top ten guy--fixes everything. Jerry Hughes, Sheard, Worilds all come to mind. JPP and Houston are the prizes but they may see franchise Tags

3) get a legit rb. Bottom line quizz,Antone and freeman ain't the answers--good pieces maybe,but we need alegit back..if we don't draft one--maybe Yeldon in second..,sign Ingram

Thoughts?

1. Can manage the clock

2. Gets Ryan help (qb coach/mentor)

3. running the ball is "O" philosophy-team identity.

1. Puts Players into a position to Succeed and doesnt have guys playing positions they have no place being put in.

2. Plays the guys that work the hardest and have the most success on the field, not just starting every old fart on the roster.

3. Show some **** emotion. Tired of blank stares 24/7 from our coaches like a deer in headlights.

4. Know how to manage a clock for the love of god you are an NFL coach.

5. Show some Balls. Down 10 with 5 minutes left... I don't care if you are at your own 10 yardline...Go for it. What good does punting do you?

6. Add a FB dive and QB Sneak to the playbook. Most effective 1 yard gainers and the Falcons don't ever use either play.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

Of course they're gonna be addressed. You just wanted thoughts so I said I'd have to wait till I saw our biggest apparent weakness after our coaching change

For example, some may say we need a CB. With the right coach, I don't think we will

As of now for me, it's a solid running game

Fair enough. I agree, the team may need less or more changes depending on philosophy of new coach. I didn't mean to jump on you, it's just incredibly important that these two basics be addressed.ultimately I think that's what killed Smitty..getting clever vs getting back to basics

1. Puts Players into a position to Succeed and doesnt have guys playing positions they have no place being put in.

2. Plays the guys that work the hardest and have the most success on the field, not just starting every old fart on the roster.

3. Show some **** emotion. Tired of blank stares 24/7 from our coaches like a deer in headlights.

4. Know how to manage a clock for the love of god you are an NFL coach.

5. Show some Balls. Down 10 with 5 minutes left... I don't care if you are at your own 10 yardline...Go for it. What good does punting do you?

6. Add a FB dive and QB Sneak to the playbook. Most effective 1 yard gainers and the Falcons don't ever use either play.

Nice

The QB sneak is interesting. We have to be the only team witha tough and 6'4" QB to not use that play lol

Guest King Jigsaw

Sorta. I think we need a vet pass rusher and draft at least one. Just rookies ain't cutt it

1. Sign and draft passrush help.

2. Sign a vet passrusher.

Just busting your chops. :D

FA: Pass rusher, TE, ILB

ILB is interesting, but I think you can't remove shembo from the equation. He could be a stout LB either inside I say a 43 with Worrilow as WLB or even put him as a SLB or of course a 34 ILB

1. Sign and draft passrush help.

2. Sign a vet passrusher.

Just busting your chops. :D

Dang iPad lol

Guest facelessman07

Fair enough. I agree, the team may need less or more changes depending on philosophy of new coach. I didn't mean to jump on you, it's just incredibly important that these two basics be addressed.ultimately I think that's what killed Smitty..getting clever vs getting back to basicsNice

The QB sneak is interesting. We have to be the only team witha tough and 6'4" QB to not use that play lol

No jumping brah, just football talk between us