The Official "do Not Hire Josh Mcdaniels" Thread

marvinthemartian

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want this man to coach the team. Period.

But, but, but Josh McDaniels and our illustrious Boy Genius working together would be able to establish a New England-style dynasty here in Atlanta. You clearly have no confidence in our GM and in his bright vision for eternal Falcon dominance. I'm so ashamed for you. You're better than this, bro.

Signed off............... Lets stay away from him and Gase who I think will have the same kind of record as McDaniels did the first time around.

I also want to stay away from the Patriots coaching tree,,, there has not been a single coach that has come from the Pats who have had any real long term success as a HC.

Even guys who are **** good coaches like romeo crennel where ****** head coaches....... Lets just say NO!.

hopefully idiot Falcons beatwriter D. Ledbetter is wrong. He thinks Falcons are going to put Josh McDaniels in as HC. Luckily DLed has no sources and is just guessing like all of us. He was just on 92.9 w/ Mike Bell today(12/31).

DLed said he thinks this is why we are keeping Dimitroff. There is some logic to this because Arthur is emphatuated with Patriots and I am sure Dimitroff xprobably loves McDaniels.

Also, Dimitroff put the kibosh on Rex Ryan in 2008 - who AB wanted before he hired Dimitroff.

If you see Falcons hire Rex Ryan, I bet Dimitroff is let go. If McDaniels is hired, Dimitroff probably safe.

If you guys keep talking about Superman's aka Clark Kent's hero and favorite candidate to replace Mike Chitty he's gonna get all butt hurt. The goofy mofo drafted the worst passer (Tebow) in the history of the NFL. Even with God's help Tebow couldn't hit the side of a barn with the football little on one of his Wide Receiver's. If you try to educate Superman about McDaniel's he will start preaching about the remaking of the miracle on 34th St. in Denver (Tebow's 300 yds passing against the Steelers in the playoff game) as proof McDaniels made the right choice picking Tebow in the first round, as Keyshawn would say C'mon Man! Everywhere he's been he's been run outta town (Denver, St. Louis) with the exception of New England and that's just because he's Belichick's gopher boy. Rumor has it he can make a hellva cup of coffee but can't coach X's & O's if his life depended on it. He11 I would rather have Mike Chitty back over hiring that TURD McDaniel's. All you posters who want this bum need to do a little research and listen to all the statements and comments by guys who played for the worthless piece of chit, basically they all said he was a d1ck and didn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. ANYBODY and I mean ANYBODY who wants McDaniels as Head Coach is a fukking idiot.

hopefully idiot Falcons beatwriter D. Ledbetter is wrong. He thinks Falcons are going to put Josh McDaniels in as HC. Luckily DLed has no sources and is just guessing like all of us. He was just on 92.9 w/ Mike Bell today(12/31).

DLed said he thinks this is why we are keeping Dimitroff. There is some logic to this because Arthur is emphatuated with Patriots and I am sure Dimitroff xprobably loves McDaniels.

Also, Dimitroff put the kibosh on Rex Ryan in 2008 - who AB wanted before he hired Dimitroff.

If you see Falcons hire Rex Ryan, I bet Dimitroff is let go. If McDaniels is hired, Dimitroff probably safe.

Well if D-Led thinks it will happen then that means it won't. Guess its looking like Rex will be here in 2015.

And i refuse to reply to the moron who doesn't know how to quote posts lol

i really dont care which of the popular names it is as long as it isn't McDaniels. i mean seriously, some ppl want a guy that's blown up every team he's been on besides the patriots? can't believe anyone think he's grown up just because he hasnt sent the patriots locker room into the shitter like every other team he's had responsibility on. i dont even want him as OC much less HC and anyone that does after looking at his history is either a moron or a saints fan.

I'll be highly disappointed if we hire McDaniels. He single handedly disassembled a decent Broncos team. We need a strong defensive hc that can ensure defensive production.

In my opinion, it's clear what were doing. None of our assistants have been fired. I think ab/td wants to keep tice and dirk. Nolans days are numbered. Our next coach is gonna have to agree to keep the offensive unit together, and take over the defense. McDaniels doesn't fit into that plan, so I doubt he's coming here. Just smoke and mirrors. Bowles and rex are our guys.

I remember last off season when a team wanted to interview him. I thought who would hire that guy, they must be nuts? I was really wondering if they didn't get all the memos about his time in Denver.

I don't know for sure who we should hire, but the thought of McDaniels scares me. I feel like Falcons fans and players will have a hard time accepting him as a head coach after what he did in Denver. I also think it would be harder to sign free agents. Maybe I'm wrong and everybody just forgot.