The Don™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need that type of mentality.

That "aggressive" mentality we were aiming for this season showed up very rarely and was not successful. I don't think the players could buy into what Smitty was saying in that aspect. Rex would be the perfect guy to bring an aggressive and hard nose mentality to the Falcons.

Bring him home please.

His rookie QB, Geno Smith, sure made our defense look equivalent to Northwest Nebraska A&M State of Culinary Arts Tech Prep's defense on our home field during national television.

Soooooo in a nutshell, his QB's "success" is nowhere near as bad as our defense's "success."

if defense wins championships, i think it should be able to manage a winning season in a what have you done for me lately league. yeah i mean andy reid only managed how many with vick under center?

Wow. Okay your against Rex being the Hc who do you want? Quick , so we can tell you how bad your pick is going to be because the is no other coach out there that is available and better than what Rex brings to the table.rex is what this team needs he's a motivator, a players coach not up tight like mike or a nervous wreck, he is himself and that'll help players forget about smith in a heartbeat nd just go out and play.none of this fake "the better man will play" and when the better man is out playing the vet the better player rots on the bench bull crap we see every year