The Don™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Well yall boys already know I'm in the Rex camp. Bring him home and find him a real GM to work the offense. Give him total control of all defensive acquisitions.

But Smitty is SUCH a great coach...

Guest facelessman07

funny that was rexs record too this year. what an upgrade.

Where was his defense?

Getting 6 wins with Geno or Vick under center is a HUGE accomplishment

Where was his defense?

Getting 6 wins with Geno or Vick under center is a HUGE accomplishment

if defense wins championships, i think it should be able to manage a winning season in a what have you done for me lately league. yeah i mean andy reid only managed how many with vick under center?

Guest facelessman07

if defense wins championships, i think it should be able to manage a winning season in a what have you done for me lately league. yeah i mean andy reid only managed how many with vick under center?

Geno and Vick dumbass

It doesn't even matter what Rex did with the jets. It's what would Rex do for us. Our strengths and weaknesses as an organization line up with Rex's

Guest facelessman07

Ryan would bring the culture change to this team thats sorely needed. Tough and physical wont just be Hard Knocks catch phrases with Ryan. I really hope he gets the job.

It really was all talk with this team before

"Look at how tough we are!" was the phrase uttered before they knelt down in the receiving position

talking is pointless when you don t get results.

4 playoff wins is results. That speech is from a year of results. Won 2 playoff games that year. Yall musta forgot he beat Manning, Brady, Palmer, And Rivers. Mike Smith lost to Warner, Manning(E), Rodgers, and a rookie in Kap while only beating a rookie in wilson. I'll take the man that won 4 playoff games in 6 years vs 1 in 7.