If This Video Doesn't Get You Hyped About Ryan

The Don™

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just me, but i see a much different Rex Ryan now than he was back then. And i'm not just talking weight. Back then he had fire and actually did seem like a good motivator. All I've seen from his press conferences lately is a dude looking like he has been beat down and defeated.

He lost weight and fixing his language (which i actually like the fact that he did). Did he have some teeth work done too? Seems like a guy who cares way too much now. Just my opinion. And yes i realize the weight was mainly because he was over 300+ lbs, but something seems off to me about him from then and now.

Don't we prefer Mike Smith's speech:

"Now...now people said...they said we aren't tough, Falcons aren't tough. I say that's b-b-bullsh*t. We are tough. If, if if you get an unsportsmanlike penalty...and you're protecting your guy....that's a good d-d*amn penalty"

Imagine listening to that all the time, that's why the team looked asleep half of the games

Guest facelessman07

funny, thats all you ever say because you are complaining about something.

6-10

There's a helluva lot to complain about, especially when you're passionate about your team