Available Oc's

XXVIII-III

Guest King Jigsaw

Head Coaches usually designate their own coordinators, so a list like that isn't likely to be found just by design. Like Kubiak being a coordinator now after coaching the Texans, it's a fluid thing.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think I'd prefer keeping Koetter and Tice and Robiskie and company in place.

The only problem with the offense was playing with our 3rd string center who was still learning the pro game or 4th string RT (Matthews, Holmes, Carimi). And even still, they held up admirably under the circumstances

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think I'd prefer keeping Koetter and Tice and Robiskie and company in place.

The only problem with the offense was playing with our 3rd string center who was still learning the pro game or 4th string RT (Matthews, Holmes, Carimi). And even still, they held up admirably under the circumstances

Agree about Tice, I'm sure he and Rex will work well together. I want DK out though.

I just don't know any favorable potential OC hires. Trestman is thrown around a lot and he may be a great X's and O's guy, but that would only work if Ryan was given the green light to no huddle all game.

Actually, give me Chudzinksi. I think he could match Rex's intensity but could keep developing Ryan. Maybe even Geep Chryst. Problem is, Banner is one of the idiots who cut Chud in Cleveland so fast.

I think it would be fine to keep Dirk Koetter as the OC if Rex wants him. I think most of Koetter's problems were due to that worthless piece of chit Mike Chitty in his ear and overriding his decisions. I know most of that bubble screen chit was at Mike Chitty's request. The 2 Mike's (Smith and Nolan) have almost destroyed our team with there crazy a$$ schemes and personnel decisions.