Can We Get Teryl Austin, Suh And Draft Shane Ray?

gafalcon1

I mean, what a scenario that would be. Hire Austin, he brings suh in ( yes, we can work that contract being 30 million under the cap. ryan can do a brady if need be and rework his contract). Back on point, bring Austin and Suh here. Draft Shane Ray, make peace with osi, and have a front FOUR of ray, osi, hagemann and suh, with mass in the immediate rotation.........i can see ray and osi in that wide 9 that Austin runs:

43-wide-nine-defense-detroit-lions.png

Edited by atlbenz

ryan GOT to rework his contract. we HAVE to get this done if its on the table........

Ryan re work his contract for a guy who spends half his paycheck back to the league and gets suspended for playoff games I don't think so

Edited by O D B

suh INSTANTLY makes your defensive ends better.........

That's still no reason not to get defensive ends. Heck, get a DE in the 3rd- that would be better than Osi.

I am with you except for the Osi detail. He should no longer be on the field in any capacity- at least not during game time.

So then we'd be paying 55 mil for two backup DTs (soliai and jackson) and between ryan, julio and suh wed be seriously pinching pennies to fill our roster and would be in cap ****. Oh yeah add in the fact that julio would miss his annual 2-4 games due to injury and suh would miss his 2-4 due to suspension and we be one step closer to becoming the oakland raiders.