Do We Care About Ndamukong Suh?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall, Talib, and Bryant never had on-field incidents that made them come off as dirty players.

There is a difference from being a wild player and being a dirty player.

Not when it comes to suspensions. I honestly don't really care if we have a dirty player because I know of one thing we've never had and that's a Superbowl trophy. If I remember correctly the majority wanted Harvey Dahl back and he was considered to be a dirty player.

ltstorm2 get what you mean brother. I just seems to me he doesn't care what he pull's. IDK, also at the lol wrong time.

I'm hoping, and like I said hoping that his suspension for a very important game will possibly make it through his thick skull (only if it means him in Atlanta, I don't want him to "get it" with Detroit HA) Will it? maybe, maybe not.

He's the kinda guy you want on your team and not on the opposing team. We need a leader on the defense who'd keep him in check.. which we don't have

Not sure any player or coach has a whole lot of effect on Suh's behavior. He just likes to play dirty and until it costs him more than he's comfortable with he'll continue to be the biggest d-bag in the NFL. He'd be a great player for us, if as you say, there were somebody on our defense that could keep him in check. And no, we don't have that person at the moment.

I doubt that Suh's price tag will drop much.

There will be desperate teams driving up the price in a bidding war for a player of Suh's caliber despite his on-field antics.

He just signed a deal with Roc-Nation Sports. Best believe he's getting paid, which is probably why he doesn't mind spending it on stupid fines.

I'm not sure that I like the idea of paying top dollar, for a a player who may spend a lot, if not most, of it, suspended.

I'd like to agree with you, but I can't simply because he is one heckuva player. Can you imagine Suh, Hageman, TJax, and Soliali in your DT rotation? Combine that rotation with a Gregory or Ray or Beasly in the draft

I'd like to agree with you, but I can't simply because he is one heckuva player. Can you imagine Suh, Hageman, TJax, and Soliali in your DT rotation? Combine that rotation with a Gregory or Ray or Beasly in the draft

beastly is the only word. I really believe some of the coaches in Detroit are scared to death of Suh. They haven't made an attempt to reel him in at all

beastly is the only word. I really believe some of the coaches in Detroit are scared to death of Suh. They haven't made an attempt to reel him in at all

I think so too...Schwartz who had him the longest encouraged dirtiness..Caldwell is first year guy as was Austin. Plus let's be honest, Suh had some bad years in Detroit. New start and new scenery might do him good.

He's a heckuva player, regardless

On passing downs I just have visions of:

Ray RDE (lined out wide)

Suh (DT)

Hageman (DT)

Goodman (slimmed down) or young Golden from Mizzou

Guest Negatorris

Suh is going to be indefinitely suspended very soon if he keeps up his antics. And you know with the refs protecting their star QBs, they'll never let him touch Brees or Newton without a quick 15 yard penalty.