Do We Care About Ndamukong Suh?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Suh for being the very productive player that he is, but his dirty antics are now going to start really hurting his team(currently the Lions and whatever team he plans to sign with in the future).

It would be devastating for any team to pay him a top defender level contract just for him to do something stupid that will cause him to miss games, especially playoff games.

The guy is good and I'll give him that and for that, I'd love to have him. BUT, he does too much bone-headed stuff like this past weekend and because of it, he becomes a major liability and his services might be needed this weekend, so **** NO to Albert Haynesworth Version II.

Edited by falconfansince66

I don't think Haynesworth was half the player Suh is and I don't think Suh is half as crazy as Haynesworth is. Maybe being suspended will change his outlook in the future...maybe not. There are plenty of used to be NFL "wild childs" that have blossomed into great players. Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, Dez Bryant, just to name a few.

I don't think Haynesworth was half the player Suh is and I don't think Suh is half as crazy as Haynesworth is. Maybe being suspended will change his outlook in the future...maybe not. There are plenty of used to be NFL "wild childs" that have blossomed into great players. Brandon Marshall, Aquib Talib, Dez Bryant, just to name a few.

Marshall, Talib, and Bryant never had on-field incidents that made them come off as dirty players.

There is a difference from being a wild player and being a dirty player.

All I know is his latest antics will bring his price down which is better for us if we are truly interested.

Wouldn't be mad at a Kaep type contract worth big money. It'll keep him straight or else he's gone and we aren't stuck with his huge contract.

I doubt that Suh's price tag will drop much.

There will be desperate teams driving up the price in a bidding war for a player of Suh's caliber despite his on-field antics.