After Receiving News Of The Mike Smith, Falcons Coordinators Mike Nolan And Dirk Koetter Packed Up Their Belongings And Left The Building

xxstealth

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/nolan-koetter-packed-up-and-left/njcgS/

After receiving news of the firing of coach Mike Smith, Falcons coordinators Mike Nolan and Dirk Koetter packed up their belongings and left the building.

Both are under contract, but may feel that a new coach will be allowed to bring in their own coordinators.

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff is scheduled to meet with the remaining assistant coaches today.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Koetter I can live with. He isn't my favorite, but we could do worse. Mike Nolan and this hybrid BS scheme has to go. Let guys play a position they are good at and leave them there.

Tice I really like along with Robiskie. Tim Lewis has always done a good job too same with Armstrong.

Edited by jeffro2000

Good Riddance to both

Now please kick Thomas Dimitroff out as well

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/nolan-koetter-packed-up-and-left/njcgS/

After receiving news of the firing of coach Mike Smith, Falcons coordinators Mike Nolan and Dirk Koetter packed up their belongings and left the building.

Both are under contract, but may feel that a new coach will be allowed to bring in their own coordinators.

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff is scheduled to meet with the remaining assistant coaches today.

I wouldn't mind Koetter staying. We had some success even with a piss poor oline for the majority of the time he was here. Although some of his play calling was sometimes baffling I wonder how we'd produce under him if he wasn't made to be conservative.

Think Cleveland game...Bomb to Hester on 3rd and 2???

Think Cleveland game...Bomb to Hester on 3rd and 2???

I wouldn't mind Koetter staying. We had some success even with a piss poor oline for the majority of the time he was here. Although some of his play calling was sometimes baffling I wonder how we'd produce under him if he wasn't made to be conservative.

And on another note, there are 32 OC's in the NFL and everyone of them this year has made a call that made you say " WHAT THE.....?" It's not just Koetter.