Angry Falcons Fan

Gibson's Finest

I wouldn't be too quick to judge this guy. He apparently is freshly walking out of the GA Dome after watching that horrible experience. Although I don't drink if someone stuck a camera in my face after I left the game yesterday my interview probably wouldn't be much different and from reading all of the threads and posts on this board, many of you would have sounded similar. Minus the stripclub and freaknik refrences. LOL

I wouldn't be too quick to judge this guy. He apparently is freshly walking out of the GA Dome after watching that horrible experience. Although I don't drink if someone stuck a camera in my face after I left the game yesterday my interview probably wouldn't be much different and from reading all of the threads and posts on this board, many of you would have sounded similar. Minus the stripclub and freaknik refrences. LOL

Anyone who talks into a camera and acts like that is asking to be judged. Sober or not this guy is an idiot. The best truth serum there is is alcohol. freak nik and strip clubs.. embarrassing to even watch that..