Who Should The Falcons Hire To Be Hc?

roddyyoudaman

Who do you want?   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Falcons hire to be their next HC?

• Rex Ryan
    • Todd Bowles - Arizona DC
    • Dan Quinn - Seahawks DC
    • Adam Gase - Broncos OC
    • Josh McDaniels - Patriots OC
    • Teryl Austin - Lions DC
    • Other NFL coach
    • Other College coach

Gase was smart enough not to take the Cleveland job..just saying...I think Bowles will get it & Rex is the Dark Horse... & PS - Whoever suggested McDaniels needs to be shown the exit door right away...My two dark horses are Mangini & Haley, don't laugh, what QB's did they have as HC's???

Rob Chudzinski is my dark horse... If not HC than hopefully OC but I think he would be better as a HC. Dude has made miracles happen his entire career (Was key in Cleveland's only playoff run in the last 20 years, was Da U's coord. during the beastly runs in the early 2000's) and developed some of the greatest TE talents of this era in college and the pros (Shockey, Winslow and Antonio Gates). Was not given a fair shake in Cleveland and is assistant HC in Indy. Get that man and at least bring him in for OC interview.

I like Bowles, but I had to vote for Quinn.

Bowles lives and dies by the blitz. I don't like that kind of defense.Quinn has the reputation for taking a group of players and creating roles that fit their best traits.

I like Hue Jackson for his experience and connections. I think that he would hire a talented young DC.

Hue Jackson was here & I think he did interm HC work...Question that may have been asked and answered : Why hire a search firm if all the candidates we are requesting to interview are the same guys the other teams are looking at? what a waist of time & AB money! I like the boards dark horse names over most these guys anyway! PS - Any Smitty rumor HC jobs???

It will matter only who the coach is after Dimitroff is gone too- the players know not to come to ATL to play with a GM on the hot seat. Players control the game- Smith got a standing ovation after being fired- that says alot. What they believe is important too and most of them will be back next year.