Now Who To Rooot For?

MASTERsgt

The Atlanta Hawks. I'm in full-on Hawk mode now. I'll watch the playoffs, but just clap for all good plays and wait for Carolina to lose.

This. For me, football is done for now. I really hope the city of Atlanta gets behind these Hawks and deals out a ton of support for them. I've been a Hawks fan all 22 years of my life and what's going on right now is special. Coach Bud has his crew rocking right now. They deserve our support. We don't need any more bad rep for Atlanta as a sports town. Let's go Hawks!

Tough one since I really don't care for any of the teams. My most hated team "Cowboys" need to go, that really is all I care about.

If I had to go pick I would like Seahawks over Ravens. But I would like Peyton Manning to win one more so I might go for the Broncos.

Worst Superbowl for me would be Cowboys vs Patriots or the Panthers, so anything but that would fine.

I was born in South Carolina, so guess I got to go with the Panthers. Plus they're our division champ, be it ever so humble.

THIS Ain't the sec homie. Lol. I hope az blows them out like 50 to zip but a plane falls out of the sky in the closing minutes and squashes the entire Arizona team so by some crazy *** rule carolina advances and we get to see them get blown out again.

I was born in South Carolina, so guess I got to go with the Panthers. Plus they're our division champ, be it ever so humble.

Oh wow. I usually go with what team from our division is still in it but I have a cousin still playing so I'll go with him. If he looses and Carolina goes on it'll he division first and Seahawks second. Regardless I'm an nfc man all the way.