Mark Ingram " I'd Love To Be A Saint "

Kevo

It could still happen...but, still think he will be with another team next year.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/12/mark_ingram_falls_short_of_100.html

Tampa, Fla. -- New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram ended the best season of his career with 964 yards and a 23-20 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Now, after four years with the Saints, he gets to test the market as an unrestricted free agent.

"I'd love to be a Saint," Ingram said. "But it's a business. So we'll see what happens, see what they're talking about in the front office and just go from there."

The market value of NFL running backs has fallen in recent years, but Ingram is only 25 and presumably has plenty of mileage left on his legs. The Saints aren't known for spending big money on backs, and they've developed inexpensive options like undrafted free agent Khiry Robinson.

Ingram said he didn't take time Sunday to wonder or reflect about possibly playing his last game in a Saints uniform.

He carried 14 times for 57 yards and a touchdown in the victory.

He said this season showed the Saints or any other future employer that he can be a featured back in the NFL.

"I think I had some good tape, some good things on film and was able to show a little bit of what I can do. I think that's good," he said.

Yeah. We have so much trouble luring free agents to New Orleans.

If NO is a train wreck, what does that make Atl?

A team with a great salary cap situation, top 10 pick, new hc, oc/dc coming in and a team that swept your sorry team.

Face it man. NO is in shambles right now.

But hey, you beat the Bucs second stringers 16-0 yesterday... That's a consolation for the miserable season, cap **** and loss of draft position. Right?

A team with a great salary cap situation, top 10 pick, new hc, oc/dc coming in and a team that swept your sorry team.

Face it man. NO is in shambles right now.

But hey, you beat the Bucs second stringers 16-0 yesterday... That's a consolation for the miserable season, cap **** and loss of draft position. Right?

Lol. Your selling point to potential free agents is that you have a top ten pick? And just fired your coach? What the actual **** are you talking about? If there's an organization in shambles right now, it's the one that doesn't have a head coach and has a GM dangling by a thread.

I would apologize for winning yesterday, but I'm not going to. We won, against whoever was out there. Winning against second stringers is much better than whatever that was that the Falcons fielded yesterday.

We both suck. I'm not sure where that escapes you.

Lol. Your selling point to potential free agents is that you have a top ten pick? And just fired your coach? What the actual **** are you talking about? If there's an organization in shambles right now, it's the one that doesn't have a head coach and has a GM dangling by a thread.

I would apologize for winning yesterday, but I'm not going to. We won, against whoever was out there. Winning against second stringers is much better than whatever that was that the Falcons fielded yesterday.

We both suck. I'm not sure where that escapes you.

Selling point to free agents will be whoever the new HC is and the fact that we are willing to win no matter what the costs. What's your selling point? "we will barely be able to pay you because our cap situation is garbage, and hey, we have Rob Ryan!"

You don't have to apologize for winning, the Bucs will make you do that with their new shiny QB next season.

I bet...

Remember that one time you ignored me, but still responded to my posts?

Classic saints4life!

I never actually responded to you while you were on ignore. Only responded to people entertaining your ignorance. I can't help that I still see your posts in quotes.

I actually think you have football knowledge. You just like to be a ****.

I never actually responded to you while you were on ignore. Only responded to people entertaining your ignorance. I can't help that I still see your posts in quotes.

I actually think you have football knowledge. You just like to be a ****.

Tis better to be hated then loved on a Rival forum.