Koetter And Nolan?

TrufantIsland

Blank kind of threw Nolan under the bus a bit when talking about using the scheme. I don't expect him to stay. I will lose it if Koetter isn't gone. Nolan is salvageable with the right coach. I don't like what I've seen from Koetter.

Nolan had one of the worst defenses of all time and yet Koetter is the problem? Both of those fools need to go

Blank kind of threw Nolan under the bus a bit when talking about using the scheme. I don't expect him to stay. I will lose it if Koetter isn't gone. Nolan is salvageable with the right coach. I don't like what I've seen from Koetter.

Ehh DK I think did a good job of getting the ball into play makers hands............ unfortunately we were among the league leaders in dropped passes..We could have used more balance on offense but really a complaint like that is something that 95% of the fan bases in the nfl have.

We had I think 10 different guys score TD's this year.... and we did it in alot of different ways.

Throw in the fact we had an offensive line that was built to pass block and not to be run blockers and you have the offense we had.

Nolan had one of the worst defenses of all time and yet Koetter is the problem? Both of those fools need to go

I'm fine with Nolan leaving, but Nolan had far less to work with than Koetter did.

Koetter had a Ferrari, and drove it like a go-cart. We should've been putting up 40 pts a game.

Nolan under a guy like Bowles or Quinn could be decent.

Why Robrinski? When's the last time we developed a WR?

Well lets see..

He went to Roddy's house and had a talk with Rod's mom.... which helped KEEP Roddy on his strait and narrow.

Julio Has developed nicely...I would say

HD was a 1000 receiver in 2013.

Hester even though he had some drops looked much better at receiver than at any point of his Bear career.

So there are 4 guys he had a hand in developing.

I think given the circumstances with all of the injuries to the O-line the offensive staff as a whole did a pretty good job for most of the year.

I'm fine with Nolan leaving, but Nolan had far less to work with than Koetter did.

Koetter had a Ferrari, and drove it like a go-cart. We should've been putting up 40 pts a game.

Nolan under a guy like Bowles or Quinn could be decent.

I kind of agree. The defense played much better from the Lions game onward. Even with the Packers and Panthers games in there, they were in the top half of the league in points allowed and turnovers forced the last 8-9 weeks. And that is without any semblance of a pass rush, which while somewhat hampered by Nolan's decisions, is more largely affected by the complete lack of competent pass rushers on the roster.

While you could argue that offensive line injuries completely hampered the offense, I think Tice had them playing well enough (aside from yesterday) that we should have won more than 6 games this year. Even with Smitty's time management costing us 2 wins, we still should've won more games with all the talent we have on offense.