Apparently Blank Is Dodging Questions About Not Firing Td

DrunkOffFalcohol

Well, if you can rely on one thing to be worse than Atlanta sports teams it is the Atlanta media.

"Tell us why you didn't fire the guy who drafted Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Marcus Trufant, etc etc etc, Mr Blank."

***Blank just looks around blankly***

God our media is the biggest bunch of look at me sensationalist reporterwh*res in the country. It's kind of pathetic, really.

Well, if you can rely on one thing to be worse than Atlanta sports teams it is the Atlanta media.

"Tell us why you didn't fire the guy who drafted Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Marcus Trufant, etc etc etc, Mr Blank."

God our media is the biggest bunch of look at me sensationalist reporterwh*res in the country. It's kind of pathetic, really.

He's confused because he's trying to remember drafting Marcus Trufant

LOL! Exactly.

I don't understand AB having not made up his mind yet on TD.

It seems mostly like AB has decided to keep TD but he knew he could not justify the decision at a presser so he decided on this "i am still evaluating other parts of organization" load o crap.

I agree as well. Whatever reason he has come up with for keeping him I don't know. But I didn't like to hear that his personal relationships made it difficult to move on from smitty henceforth probably making it even harder for him to move on from TD. I feel like we are all gonna be trapped in the twilight zone as long as TD is in charge of personal decisions.

Head of the snake... need a new owner.

sorry, cannot agree.

We lost our hockey team(Thrashers) - bad ownership group

We have horrible basketball (Hawks) ownership - bunch of barely millionaires (same group that sold off Thrashers)

We have god-awful corporate ownership(Liberty Media) of the Braves - who care more about payroll being south of $100mm/yr than winning.

no thanks, I will gladly keep AB - the only decent owner in the ATL.

GMs usually get 2 HCs. Some people should educate themselves. When any of us could have been coaching the browns and lions games and won is that on the gm? the HC has to go. That's 2 wins pissed away cause our HC gave them a chance to win. Not the players no one else. The HC.

The HC did not accumulate the worst defensive talent in the entire NFL.

BTW, Fired NYJ GM Idzik is demanding his job back - he did not even get to hire 1 head coach - much less 2. rolleyes.gif

I don't understand AB having not made up his mind yet on TD.

It seems mostly like AB has decided to keep TD but he knew he could not justify the decision at a presser so he decided on this "i am still evaluating other parts of organization" load o crap.

It would be foolish to fire both today. Let the HC search begin, under the guidance of Korn-Ferry. Once the HC is hired, he will decide whether he can work with Tommy or not.