Just Saw On Nfln

JiveAF

Albert Breer says Mike Smith was the guy wanting to bring in "safe" players. Aka team captains and guys who fit basically a "Falcon Filter" Breer says that Blank wants to be able to have a head coach who will take chances on other types of players.

Aka NO FILTER. I'd be okay with it.

Somewhat what was said, but not really.

He said Blank wanted that to repair the vick, petrino disaster, but NOW wants a coach willing to work with challenging character, and take more chances on players. Blank did not want that in 08.

They did not pin that all on Smith, unless thats what you wanted to hear.

Well of course they will say it was all on Smitty now. Not saying they are lying. Smitty looks like he wants safe players

Lol I'm glad I'll never have to see his locker room speeches.

"alright guys. We won. Celebrate tonight. As you see on your calenders practice starts Tuesday. See yall then"

Good lord man!

He said Blank wanted that to repair the vick, petrino disaster, but NOW wants a coach willing to work with challenging character, and take more chances on players. Blank did not want that in 08.

sounds like Blank should blame himself as well.

Well of course they will say it was all on Smitty now. Not saying they are lying. Smitty looks like he wants safe players

True. Smith is about ready to talk credit for all of our problems before the door hits him in the azz. But I don't feel too bad for him because he deserves a lot of it but not all.

Rex Ryan is not good. Look at his teams the past 3 years. We are not winning with this guy.

Geno Smith looked the best he has ever looked once Rex Ryan went against his OC idea of passing constantly. He ran the ball and owned the LOS, and Geno threw up 3TD and I think 300+ yards against a Miami defense that aint no slouch

that makes sense. And I think it was the right call at the time, but later on we had a strong and stable locker room, and we could handle a couple of hot heads.

I miss that part the past 3 years. Dude is a bum

You mean when his GM situation was in the shitter?

Rex has the personality everyone asks for. He's the best defensive mind in football, and has shown with talent he can have a good offense. Top running offense 2 years in a row I believe.

Rex Ryan is not good. Look at his teams the past 3 years. We are not winning with this guy.

Rex has not had an ounce of talent since the gm cut all his receivers that he went to the AFCCG with. He also lost a HOF running back in Tomlinson. With the offense we have he can focus on building that defense. Edited by TheFatboi