Sounds Like Td Is Staying

Hes made his fair share of mistakes, but everyone has. Youre not getting a guy that is mistake free.

TD is actually a fantastic depth drafter. He either needs someone to help him or change his philosophy on getting starter talent. Thats my only problem with him. Guys like Mass and Kroy aren't starters. I think he realizes he can't be cheap anymore.

I understand nobody is mistake free. But he has a glaring weakness. Our o line situation in 2013. Everyone knew it was a disaster going in. But TD chose to be cheap and resign players like Garrett Reynolds smh. And the pass rush. Just no words for it
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the talent we have. 8-8.

See was cool with that this year. We all knew we had to rebuild a bit pits 4-12...I was elated at the way TD signed Soliali, TJax, Asamoah and Hageman. I loved the previous draft as well...but seriously Smitty just did some dumb things this year--and he's seriously done some dumb things as a coach over the years...but after the London and Browns games, you see a coach that just needs to leave. And, last night..well youngbloodz, I know you've played ball on a high level, so I know you know what I mean when I say that team was neither prepared nor inspired. That was a flat out terrible performance and terrible game plan..and zero adjustments were made.

Rewatched the games and you see the panties just pummeling Roddy and the receivers..and I'm cool with the way the refs let the game play out btw..but as HC you gotta adjust..bring in an extra tackle, 2 TEs, run the dang ball..do something, but yet again we stayed the course, didn't adjust, got the poo beat out of ryan..that's just bad coaching, man

Hard to blame the staff for not playing young players and then turn around and say Dimitroff was horrible. I think the coaching staff badly misused personnel and while we do need a pass rusher, other pieces have been acquired that simply haven't been properly utilized. I'm good with Dimitroff staying on...

That's me, Cappy

See was cool with that this year. We all knew we had to rebuild a bit pits 4-12...I was elated at the way TD signed Soliali, TJax, Asamoah and Hageman. I loved the previous draft as well...but seriously Smitty just did some dumb things this year--and he's seriously done some dumb things as a coach over the years...but after the London and Browns games, you see a coach that just needs to leave. And, last night..well youngbloodz, I know you've played ball on a high level, so I know you know what I mean when I say that team was neither prepared nor inspired. That was a flat out terrible performance and terrible game plan..and zero adjustments were made.

Rewatched the games and you see the panties just pummeling Roddy and the receivers..and I'm cool with the way the refs let the game play out btw..but as HC you gotta adjust..bring in an extra tackle, 2 TEs, run the dang ball..do something, but yet again we stayed the course, didn't adjust, got the poo beat out of ryan..that's just bad coaching, man

they were completely unprepared and that falls on Smitty

Hard to blame the staff for not playing young players and then turn around and say Dimitroff was horrible. I think the coaching staff badly misused personnel and while we do need a pass rusher, other pieces have been acquired that simply haven't been properly utilized. I'm good with Dimitroff staying on...

Yeah, I've said this before but it's such a chicken or egg thing.

Justin Houston in Kansas City had as many sacks this years AS OUR ENTIRE TEAM. Our entire team. One more time folks, our.entire.team.

That comes down to the lack of talent to win one on one battles more than scheme. That is 100% on the GM. Our GM looked at our LB situation and thought we were good to go with 2 undrafted free agents. lol Our GM let Abraham and Grimes WALK. Our GM drafted doughboy Konz in the 2nd who is a complete bust, meanwhile Seattle drafts a fricken career DT in JR Sweezy and just converts him to a guard who is worlds better than Konz.

Yeah, Dimitroff can:

giphy.gif

I feel the same way, well said.

You were excited about over paying for Soliali and getting T Jax that his own team didnt want him? TD has done nothing but turned this team into complete trash.

Look at this offensive line and defensive line and you show me some improvement. This guy has wasted draft picks on players who dont even play or start.

You guys dont understand that we just dont have the talent to win at this level. WE LACK TALENT. The defense dead last for 2 years and thats coaching? No, that both. TD should be right behind Smitty.

Justin Houston in Kansas City had as many sacks this years AS OUR ENTIRE TEAM. Our entire team. One more time folks, our.entire.team.

That comes down to the lack of talent to win one on one battles more than scheme. That is 100% on the GM. Our GM looked at our LB situation and thought we were good to go with 2 undrafted free agents. lol Our GM let Abraham and Grimes WALK. Our GM drafted doughboy Konz in the 2nd who is a complete bust, meanwhile Seattle drafts a fricken career DT in JR Sweezy and just converts him to a guard who is worlds better than Konz.

Yeah, Dimitroff can:

giphy.gif

THANK YOU.

WHAT DONT THESE FANS UNDERSTAND. This team has no talent. On the defensive side of the ball, besides Truant i dont think anyone would start for another team in the league.

FIRE DIMTROFF

You were excited about over paying for Soliali and getting T Jax that his own team didnt want him? TD has done nothing but turned this team into complete trash.

Look at this offensive line and defensive line and you show me some improvement. This guy has wasted draft picks on players who dont even play or start.

You guys dont understand that we just dont have the talent to win at this level. WE LACK TALENT. The defense dead last for 2 years and thats coaching? No, that both. TD should be right behind Smitty.

That's easy:

Drafted Jake Matthews, Joe Hawley, signed Asamoah. The o-line moves weren't the problem at all.

As for D-line, to me, the signings indicated a move to the 3-4 which never materialized. Is that the GM's fault? What about players like Mass that were underutilized? Is that his fault too? Nah, I'm good with keeping TD...