First Back-To-Back Division Champs

Born A-Ginn

I gave y'all fair warning at the beginning of the season after starting 2-0 that if we somehow won the division again this year then it was going to be pure heII and no-holds barred this offseason, since I (and the panther fanbase as a whole) was pretty ******* easy on you last year.

Just reminding you, I'm going to be an insufferable azzhole this year.

I gave y'all fair warning at the beginning of the season after starting 2-0 that if we somehow won the division again this year then it was going to be pure heII and no-holds barred this offseason, since I (and the panther fanbase as a whole) was pretty ******* easy on you last year.

3064a3ec357cc500122b6306122a783989c_zpsd

I'm with you lol

I'm with you lol

Oh I'm going to be a straight d!ck. Them being such smug azzholes leading up to the preseason is what made me realize I missed my opportunities to get my shots in. I was pretty cool about winning the division last year, never really talked much crap the whole season or offseason, despite the sh*t we used to get from the Saints and Falcons. Lol not this year.

Oh I'm going to be a straight d!ck. Them being such smug azzholes leading up to the preseason is what made me realize I missed my opportunities to get my shots in. I was pretty cool about winning the division last year, never really talked much crap the whole season or offseason, despite the sh*t we used to get from the Saints and Falcons. Lol not this year.

You all still suck. The falcons are half dead. The bucs just are rebuilding and suck, the Saints are the only team that could have won and somehow they lost to our sorry azz.

You all didnt accomplish jack squat. be a ****. Im rain the truth down. be proud of being the kings of the ****** division. You represent the south: the laughing stock of the NFL now. Hold your head up high, the south was basically handed to you.

You all still suck. The falcons are half dead. The bucs just are rebuilding and suck, the Saints are the only team that could have won and somehow they lost to our sorry azz.

You all didnt accomplish jack squat. be a ****. Im rain the truth down. be proud of being the kings of the ****** division. You represent the south: the laughing stock of the NFL now. Hold your head up high, the south was basically handed to you.

Well someone sounds extra salty this morning.

In the words of the wise man Matt Bryant of the great, mediocre 2008-2012 Falcons, "Enjoy watching us in January."

Edited by Big Play Bene

861fe80b06b3e3c35d68677cdb14379bc2ec0c7f

Im right where we deserve to be. Picking in the top 10. We our what our record says we are.

We suck and have sucked all season. Boy those tears are flowing now. Except hard to be upset about something that was so obvious the entire NFL knew it.

The falcons are crippled and even crippled we still split with the Panthers this year. Riverboat still sucks.

Hey but get that confidence up. Your record is who you are. Its gonna be hilarious when you all go crashing down to earth and still have to pick last in the draft.

Im right where we deserve to be. Picking in the top 10. We our what our record says we are.

We suck and have sucked all season. Boy those tears are flowing now. Except hard to be upset about something that was so obvious the entire NFL knew it.

The falcons are crippled and even crippled we still split with the Panthers this year. Riverboat still sucks.

Hey but get that confidence up. Your record is who you are. Its gonna be hilarious when you all go crashing down to earth and still have to pick last in the draft.

Not as hilarious as 34-3.

Its gonna be hilarious when you all go crashing down to earth and still have to pick last in the draft.

And I don't know about y'all, but I'd be ecstatic if we picked last in the draft.

That'd mean that Atlanta would have the only empty trophy case in the South.

Which, again, would be hilarious.

Edited by Big Play Bene

So much butthurt. Do you need a bucket for all those tears?

Just dont kick the bucket, when you all exit the post season. The best of the worst isnt worth the banner its gonna be printed on.

lol so hurt. How does it feel to loose to Panthers yet again for them to win the division back to back years on your field?

Edited by PantherWake

lol so hurt. How does it feel to loose to Panthers yet again for them to win the division back to back years on your field?

Ill tell you, when you tell me how it felt to lose to our sorry team once already. The Panthers still suck.

Its gonna be even funnier watching the Panthers fans disappear yet again when they get kicked out the post season. The teams there arent crippled like the Falcons. Tick toc... you alls clock is ticking and its about to run out.

Ill tell you, when you tell me how it felt to lose to our sorry team once already. The Panthers still suck.

Its gonna be even funnier watching the Panthers fans disappear yet again when they get kicked out the post season. The teams there arent crippled like the Falcons. Tick toc... you alls clock is ticking and its about to run out.

Lol you are so hurt because you were so wrong about the Panthers winning the division. Alotta Falcons fans were

I swear, the talk was the Falcons were heating up to make a run to the NFCCG not even 3 days ago, now they're just a crippled and flawed team that's happy they lost.

Maybe Julio and the gang should stop being so bored when they play the Panthers. It hasn't really turned out well for them lately. He's supposed to be as good as Megatron after all.

I swear, the talk was the Falcons were heating up to make a run to the NFCCG not even 3 days ago, now they're just a crippled and flawed team that's happy they lost.

Maybe Julio and the gang should stop being so bored when they play the Panthers. It hasn't really turned out well for them lately. He's supposed to be as good as Megatron after all.

Lol exactly