Jim Harbaugh Would Be The Best Fit

TheRidder

Guest facelessman07

I'm intrigued by Bowles however he's been locked up for another 3 years by AZ back in November.

Means nothing

He can leave right now for a HC position

Guest facelessman07

Ah, my mistake, I thought he had to get permission. Just saw another article about him being a candidate for the HC here. I remember him taking over for Sparano when he got canned. Guy is legit.

Guy is creative and took a stout D to another level, with injured players

Key word...creative. The only creative thing to come out of Atlanta the past few years are the new episodes of Squidbillies

Guy is creative and took a stout D to another level, with injured players

Key word...creative. The only creative thing to come out of Atlanta the past few years are the new episodes of Squidbillies

Lol... Right now my two favorite candidates are Gase and Bowles, although Teryl Austin maybe on that list soon too (have to do more research on him)

Ah, my mistake, I thought he had to get permission. Just saw another article about him being a candidate for the HC here. I remember him taking over for Sparano when he got canned. Guy is legit.

you are having a bad nite...maybe you should just go to bed - lol

Guest facelessman07

Payton would definitely fix the offense and make it more consistent and explosive. However, Payton's teams have struggled as much as Falcons' teams on defense and he changes DCs every two years.

I'd rather be dominant on 1 side of the ball than suck on both lol

Guest Negatorris

Payton would definitely fix the offense and make it more consistent and explosive. However, Payton's teams have struggled as much as Falcons' teams on defense and he changes DCs every two years.

There have actually been times where his defenses has been very good. In 7 seasons our defense has never been very good. Maybe decent at the most.

Lol some nights are better than others.

Here is what I don't understand. Both Rex Ryan and Todd Bowles are excellent defensive minds. Rex has HC experience and Bowles does not.

You are "filling in the blanks" on what you DON'T know on Bowles and assuming it is all good.

And FYI, nobody thinks Bowles is better at defense than Rex Ryan.

Here is what I don't understand. Both Rex Ryan and Todd Bowles are excellent defensive minds. Rex has HC experience and Bowles does not.

You are "filling in the blanks" on what you DON'T know on Bowles and assuming it is all good.

And FYI, nobody thinks Bowles is better at defense than Rex Ryan.

I like Bowles with what he has been able to do with what he has had in AZ, despite losing a lot of key players to injury in addition to Peterson underperformed he was able to put together a great defense. Not to mention I remember when he took over for Sparano for the Dolphins, if you ever get the chance look at those games and how much harder they played for him. That being said he's still not my favorite candidate, Gase is.

Edited by Sidecar Falcon

No way do I see the Saints firing Payton. As much as I would love to see that Saints send Payton on his way, he needs to probably have 3 more losing seasons in a row in order for that to happen. The Saints were one of the jokes of the league before he arrived and he helped turn that franchise to one of the most talked about every season.