I Am Tired Of The O Line Excuses For Matty Ice

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's silly to blame Matt. When Peyton Manning sucks it up on National TV it's his line's fault. Manning barely gets touched but his line was the problem in Cinci.

Matt was under pressure all day. You can't compete from an offensive stand point if your QB is under constant pressure. Just not going to happen.

The backup starters got hurt today. Matt was under pressure. Nothing else to be said.

Guest Negatorris

It's silly to blame Matt. When Peyton Manning sucks it up on National TV it's his line's fault. Manning barely gets touched but his line was the problem in Cinci.

Matt was under pressure all day. You can't compete from an offensive stand point if your QB is under constant pressure. Just not going to happen.

The backup starters got hurt today. Matt was under pressure. Nothing else to be said.

Please stop comparing Ryan to a future HOFer/SB winning QB.

This is Matt Ryan's own personal circle jerk. I want to know what other 100 million dollar athlete could have the back to back seasons that Matt's team had and the best and highest paid player be almost completely shielded from criticism? The man threw for 2 touchdowns (wrong team) and put up 3 points in what amounted to a elimination game. He is still absolved from any guilt. Great game Matt! Your the greatest! Everyone else sucks! The guy is like teflon. He has 4 or 5 pick 6's..........this year! Thats almost Joey Harrington level...still: Matt your the greatest! Everyone else's fault!

Matt hit his last step in the drop and had to run for his life...we are weak man! Now he did start seeing ghosts later but that's the cumulative effect of being hit and hurried. It the opposite of what happens to every other QB we play against.

Ive seen Aaron Rodgers running for his life and still he made things happen. Please show me a game where a so called elite QB had 2 int's returned for a touchdown and put a goose egg on the board? At some point, Mr 100 million dollar man has to elevate his teammates. If everything has to be perfect all the time for a QB to put up more than 3 points, we could go sign Brian Hoyer and save about 95 million for other positions.

Edited by MikeSmithsNotepad

This is Matt Ryan's own personal circle jerk. I want to know what other 100 million dollar athlete could have the back to back seasons that Matt's team had and the best and highest paid player be almost completely shielded from criticism? The man threw for 2 touchdowns (wrong team) and put up 3 points in what amounted to a elimination game. He is still absolved from any guilt. Great game Matt! Your the greatest! Everyone else sucks! The guy is like teflon. He has 4 or 5 pick 6's..........this year! Thats almost Joey Harrington level...still: Matt your the greatest! Everyone else's fault!

I can tell you don't talk with people who aren't Falcons fans much.