Loss Guarantees Harbaugh Will Be In Atl By The End Of The Week

Harbaugh got a great offer but has not finalized the deal as much as it seems he will be going there. Why? Black monday and what will be offered to him in the NFL. Had atl won, time would have expired..not only because we would have had another week of football, but because we would have beat the cards which would add 2 weeks.

Blank is ready to whipe the nasty taste of bobby ***** and of the collapse Smith lead us to in 2012 NFC championship game and 2 years to follow. He will open his huge wallet for hopes of immediate success going into the new stadium.

The thought of a TRUE tough nosed coach with proven success will open blanks wallet..and the thought of a true pocket passer like Ryan will attract Jim to Atl (along with blanks $)

Edited by outofsight2484

Harbaugh got a great offer but has not finalized the deal as much as it seems he will be going there. Why? Black monday and what will be offered to him in the NFL. Had atl won, time would have expired..not only because we would have had another week of football, but because we would have beat the cards which would add 2 weeks.

Blank is ready to whipe the nasty taste of bobby ***** and of the collapse Smith lead us to in 2012 NFC championship game and 2 years to follow. He will open his huge wallet for hopes of immediate success going into the new stadium.

The thought of a TRUE tough nosed coach with proven success will open blanks wallet..and the thought of a true pocket passer like Ryan will attract Jim to Atl (along with blanks $)

I'm not against Harbaugh, but I would like Blank to interview a few HC's not just take him

Harbaugh is going to Michigan - I think that is where he wants to be (played football there and coached there as an assisant) plus no team is going to trade anything to the 49ers for him.

I also think the 49ers would see that we are playing them next year and would fear giving him the chance to play them as a revenge game.

Harbaugh is going to Michigan - I think that is where he wants to be (played football there and coached there as an assisant) plus no team is going to trade anything to the 49ers for him.

I also think the 49ers would see that we are playing them next year and would fear giving him the chance to play them as a revenge game.

already ready reported that the niners and harbaugh will mutually cut ties..no trade will be required to sign him

49ers released him. There will be no trade