It Never Fails

A team with a good defense and a running game always has a chance at winning the SB. I wished Dimitroff and Smith would have stayed the course and not bailed after getting blown out by GB in 2011. They should have continued being a run first team and should've built a tough defense instead of trading all those picks to get explosive.

A good Defense can not only do their job but it can do the offense job for them. On the other hand a good Offense can only do their job and it's still the job of the Defense to make stops.

Carolina scored 14 points off of turnovers alone, so even if Cam and company didn't do anything on offense their D carried them.

We need to build a better D and have that be the strength of our team. On offense change up the game plan to be a run first team sorta like Dallas did this year. Build a OL, get a starter at RB, and let Ryan hand the ball off like Romo is doing this year.

A team with a good defense and a running game always has a chance at winning the SB. I wished Dimitroff and Smith would have stayed the course and not bailed after getting blown out by GB in 2011. They should have continued being a run first team and should've built a tough defense instead of trading all those picks to get explosive.

A good Defense can not only do their job but it can do the offense job for them. On the other hand a good Offense can only do their job and it's still the job of the Defense to make stops.

Carolina scored 14 points off of turnovers alone, so even if Cam and company didn't do anything on offense their D carried them.

We need to build a better D and have that be the strength of our team. On offense change up the game plan to be a run first team sorta like Dallas did this year. Build a OL, get a starter at RB, and let Ryan hand the ball off like Romo is doing this year.

When Rex arrives you will get your wish

Exactly right. This team is all sizzle, and no steak.

Guest facelessman07

Yes I drank that kool aid too however today I'm eat crow with a side of humble pie... :(

Nah brah, skip the crow and humble pie

I'm just in AWE of how this team was already crowned a Super Bowl winner. False hope

Yes I drank that kool aid too however today I'm eat crow with a side of humble pie... sad.png

Seriously dude? Did you really believe this team had any chance in the playoff's?

i hate kicking a man when he's down but really ?

Today's game is the team I've seen all season, i wasn't even upset at all.

Blame that trade on Artur Blank. Theres plenty of smoke for there to be fire to the rumors that he forced TD's hand.

Also Carolina scored 21 pts off turnovers.