Break The Bank For Pass Rushers

Charles Johnson when he re-signed. Julius Peppers when he went to the Bears. Clay Matthews when he re-signed. JJ Watt when he re-signed. Elvis Dumervil when he went to the Ravens. Demarcus Ware on the Broncos.

Those guys resigned... They were not free agent signing.

Demarcus Ware has been there one year. He doesn't fit what you said at all. Dumervil has been a stud since day one with the Ravens. The Bears never liked peppers

The only person that fits what you said is Mario Williams... Lol

Charles Johnson when he re-signed. Julius Peppers when he went to the Bears. Clay Matthews when he re-signed. JJ Watt when he re-signed. Elvis Dumervil when he went to the Ravens. Demarcus Ware on the Broncos.

Re-signing is pretty irrelevant since we have nobody to keep. That is more on drafting than getting FA though. Teams have upper hand in retaining players via early negotiating periods, franchise tag, etc.

Those guys resigned... They were not free agent signing.

Demarcus Ware has been there one year. He doesn't fit what you said at all. Dumervil has been a stud since day one with the Ravens. The Bears never liked peppers

The only person that fits what you said is Mario Williams... Lol

I said overpaying pass rushers, I didn't anything about if they went to another team

And what does it matter if Chicago liked Peppers? He still averaged 9.5 sacks/season there, LMAO

I'll say this now outside of Houston there is no one worth really breaking the bank for in FA.

As bad as I hate to say this I say forget about Justin Houston if KC allow this guy to hit FA they are absolute IDIOTS.

For me Houston will get between 90-100 mill maybe a little less than Watt deal.

I'd love to have this guy much like I'd have loved to splash on Mario Williams 3 years ago but looking at how this FO operates I just don't see it and as bad as it may sound we may have to do this through the draft and sit on the fence for a few years longer and hope to continue to build a defense through the draft.

FA for a pass rusher may be the better route for this organization. About 6 or 7 years ago....Atlanta held the 8th overall pick in the draft. Who did they get....JA98...the biggest DE bust in the history of Falcons Football. The only place where this guy could get any sacks was at the local Kroger....and even they had ban him from shopping there by the time his rookie season ended!

If KC doesn't franchise Houston............. break the bank.

JPP.......I wouldn't break the bank BUT I would break the savings account.

Orakpo............I would break the wallet.

Orakpo's injury history make Moore, Baker and Weatherspoon look like ironmen. No thanks.

Break the bank for Houston, big money for JPP, or just give me Jerry Hughes.

You could probably pick up Hardy in the off-season.

and Charles Johnson may be available if he doesn't take a pay cut or restructure... no way I believe we give him $20M against the cap next year.

Bro first off I'll take my lumps you guys ate us up and spat us out today good luck for the play-offs.

If we are going to pay max I will only pay a under 28 and has to have proven form the last 2 seasons.

Hardy& Johnson probably won't fit where we want to go next season.

JPP will be a risk and for me will have to be used in a 43 also.

Personally I'd be looking at Houston 5% chance Sheard from the Browns Worilds from the Steelers Graham from the E-Gurls Jerry Hughes and possibly Orakpo dependent on injury.

Bro first off I'll take my lumps you guys ate us up and spat us out today good luck for the play-offs.

If we are going to pay max I will only pay a under 28 and has to have proven form the last 2 seasons.

Hardy& Johnson probably won't fit where we want to go next season.

JPP will be a risk and for me will have to be used in a 43 also.

Personally I'd be looking at Houston 5% chance Sheard from the Browns Worilds from the Steelers Graham from the E-Gurls Jerry Hughes and possibly Orakpo dependent on injury.

Charles Johnson.........maybe not.. Hardy is an athletic freak though. His final two years with the Panthers, he really came into his own. I know he has the legal trouble, but I fully expect the jury to come back with a not guilty. He's going to make some team very happy with a one year rental.

JPP is a favorite of mine.. I don't think he's worth the massive contract that he will probably want though. His play has been too spotty the last couple of years.