When Did Blank Announce We Hired A Firm To Hire A New Coach?

MAD597

I think I missed this press conference or announcement cause all I've seen is the same beat reporters spreading the usual rumors. Not sure why people here are flipping out thinking Blank announced this before the game cause that did not happen.

It was leaked by someone one. Only people who knew were AB & the firm he hired. The firm is under a legal obligation not to say anything, so that leaves 1 source left.

I think I missed this press conference or announcement cause all I've seen is the same beat reporters spreading the usual rumors. Not sure why people here are flipping out thinking Blank announced this before the game cause that did not happen.

Exactly. If anything, it was one of Joe Banners people talking to the media, and the media filling in the blank spaces themselves. Either way, I don't care. Life is not fair, and many people out their in the real world have had to endure far worse in their own professional careers. I've been a Mike Smith fan, but his time has come and gone, and so has TD's.

I look for the organization to make a big splash with a new HC and GM. I don't know if it will work out any better, but you can't go into next season after this what we saw this season.

lol @ getting a new coach and keeping TD. Now, I promise, I will owe you an apology if I am wrong. Based on all of my info I am not. This info goes back to 2008.

IF AB is that STUPID he will lose this Fan until Dummytroff is sent back to Japan looking for more Sumo Wrestlers to hustle.

I will NOT spend another dime on this team with Dummytroff F'ing up things.

Will boycott my team until that Knob Polisher is gone.