Blank Needs To Send Td Packing As Well

DirtyBird304

Horrible drafts the last few years. He hits on most of his first round picks but after that it's awful. Today just showed the talent level on our team is awful. There isn't a player on our D that is feared. The only 2 players on our team that are elite top level players are Ryan and Julio. We have to draft better and that starts with the GM. Mike smith deserves to be fired but you can only work with the players you are given.

Yeah, you can't field a defense full of late round picks and undrafted free agents and expect to compete. I'd fire Dimitroff before Smith, but honestly Blank needs to clean house and that includes a huge majority of the roster.

I'm with you %100. I think our losing seasons are more TD fault than Smiths. You give him these $hitty players to work with and you can't expect to win a Championship.

Go Hokies

Horrible drafts the last few years. He hits on most of his first round picks but after that it's awful. Today just showed the talent level on our team is awful. There isn't a player on our D that is feared. The only 2 players on our team that are elite top level players are Ryan and Julio. We have to draft better and that starts with the GM. Mike smith deserves to be fired but you can only work with the players you are given.

Blank Needs to send Bl@@@ Packing