Matt Ryan

Bleed-Black&Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. They do not want to let the QB down. Brandon LaFell just had 900 yards and 7 touchdowns. Is that because he's talented? Or do you think he worked harder?

Brandon LaFell has always been talented. He was fantastic for LSU and many people saw his emergence coming. Hence why he was drafted by me on my fantasy team.

The guys hating on Ryan probably have never touched a Football.

This isn't backyard Football where someone counts to 5 Mississippi to rush the QB. This guy literally gets to take 3 steps back and before he even sets his feet, most of the time, two DLineman are in his face.

Please sit down, Vick fans.

Actually, oline was a big problem when Vick was here too.

Actually, oline was a big problem when Vick was here too.

yes it was , but it was amazing how well the recievers performed when Shaub came in when Vick went down. Vick was a big issue with the Falcons his failures to act maturely can be traced right back to every coaching staff that decided to coddle him instead of giving him tough love. Shame.

You guys can go back and forth with the insults but what I saw was a complete player and coaching meltdown and a good old fashion as kicking by the Panthers.

Ryan sucked

The O-Line sucked

Rowdy White Sucked

Freeman Sucked

Worrilow Sucked

Koetter Sucked

Nolan Sucked

Frankly, who with the Falcons didn't suck today?

So does the oline suck, or did they just have a bad game? Because just last week, Shaefer was a rising star, and the new starting RT, Stone was the new starting center, Matthews was the best pick TD has ever made, Blalock was having a great year, Asomoah was an excellent FA signing, and Mike Tice was a miracle worker..Yall need make up yall fkn minds. Btw, its ALWAYS the oline's fault when the offense lays an egg. Not saying they played well today. Just sayin..

You guys can go back and forth with the insults but what I saw was a complete player and coaching meltdown and a good old fashion as kicking by the Panthers.

Ryan sucked

The O-Line sucked

Rowdy White Sucked

Freeman Sucked

Worrilow Sucked

Koetter Sucked

Nolan Sucked

Frankly, who with the Falcons didn't suck today?

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...yeah, they all did.

The Falcons sack Drew Brees 6 times and he throws 2 picks from being under pressure, it is Brees fault. Matt Ryan gets sacked 6 times and throws 2 picks it's Mike Smiths fault or the Olines fault.. If you ask me it's Ryan's fault, he had a bad day, maybe the big stage does rattle him, Mike Smith didn't throw those pick 6, I don't care what coach is on the sideline you have 4 seconds to make a decision, you make the wrong read and it's 6 the other way.

The Falcons sack Drew Brees 6 times and he throws 2 picks from being under pressure, it is Brees fault. Matt Ryan gets sacked 6 times and throws 2 picks it's Mike Smiths fault or the Olines fault.. If you ask me it's Ryan's fault, he had a bad day, maybe the big stage does rattle him, Mike Smith didn't throw those pick 6, I don't care what coach is on the sideline you have 4 seconds to make a decision, you make the wrong read and it's 6 the other way.

Whose saying Ryan isn't to blame for the INT's?

What part of 2 Pick 6's don't you get. Matt deserves the hate he's going to get this offseason, so stop being such a dumb homer.

Matt deserves some criticism for some bad throws but anyone who watches the game and sees the time he has in the pocket realizes that he's no where near even a big reason we've had such a lousy season. So stop being an illogical hater.