Matt Ryan

Bleed-Black&Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yep and had a good oline and an average defense that caught fire in the playoffs that year. We are talking about how he performs when he has a ****** oline though - now you were saying ?

He'd look better than Ryan behind the same line. Like I originally said. Linemen would perform better because they're blocking for Peyton Manning.

He'd look better than Ryan behind the same line. Like I originally said. Linemen would perform better because they're blocking for Peyton Manning.

Peyton moves worse than Ryan yet your gonna continue with this nonsense ?? Manning laid an egg in the Superbowl not because he sucks or was off his game - he looked like total trash because his o line was banged up and he had ZERO time to throw the ball. If he played behind this line we wouldnt have to wait around to see if hes coming back for another year - he would have been buried at the 50 yard line after they spun his surgically repaired head back around. So once again why didnt the oline protect Manning ?? Did he fail or was it his line ?? Pretty simple question ........

Edited by jnc

Peyton moves worse than Ryan yet your gonna continue with this nonsense ?? Manning laid an egg in the Superbowl not because he sucks or was off his game - he looked like total trash because his o line was banged up and he had ZERO time to throw the ball. If he played behind this line we wouldnt have to wait around to see if hes coming back for another year - he would have been buried at the 50 yard line after they spun his surgically repaired head back around. So once again why didnt the oline protect Manning ?? Did he fail or was it his line ?? Pretty simple question ........

As I said, players on a team with Peyton or Brady work harder and play better than they would for an average QB. They're scared not to. What were the Colts without Manning? What were the Broncos before Manning?

As I said, players on a team with Peyton or Brady work harder and play better than they would for an average QB. They're scared not to. What were the Colts without Manning? What were the Broncos before Manning?

ok I see you are just gonna avoid the question. Bottom line is without blocking you get a qb that will struggle to perform . We have seen Ryan perform with good blocking as we have seen Manning perform . We have also seen what happens to BOTH when the blocking isnt there. Didnt Peyton throw like 45 ints last week ?? Who was that on him or the oline ???

Only a idiot would blame a QB who was getting tackled before he got a chance to throw the ball almost every play, instead of blaming the pass protection or the blocking scheme the coaches came up with for that game. You cant be a great QB if your not allowed to throw, because your getting hit. I have never seen pass protection that bad. They were getting bullied by actual NFL caliber linemen. Not the UDFAs we put on the field every week. We need better talent PERIOD. Matt needs help. Thats going to happen everytime you try blocking "good" players with "ok" players.

ok I see you are just gonna avoid the question. Bottom line is without blocking you get a qb that will struggle to perform . We have seen Ryan perform with good blocking as we have seen Manning perform . We have also seen what happens to BOTH when the blocking isnt there. Didnt Peyton throw like 45 ints last week ?? Who was that on him or the oline ???

What question did I avoid? Really curious

Wtf. You make up ####### like this yet think it's impossible to say whether or not Ryan would be more successful on a different team????

Wtf. You make up ####### like this yet think it's impossible to say whether or not Ryan would be more successful on a different team????

How many receivers and runningbacks and lineman have looked good with Peyton and Brady, and then go to another team and do nothing? It happens all the time, every year. They're made a lot of average players rich.

Players work hard our of fear and respect.

What question did I avoid? Really curious

cant really help you with reading comprehension bro . But I will attempt 1 more time - Mannings fail in the superbowl was due to what reason ??? If it was the oline not blocking why didnt a stern talk correct that on the sideline ?? As we all know Manning absolutely sucked in the Superbowl - did his talk to the oline actually work BUT he still decided to suck , or could the whole theory about QBs elevating a ****** oline simply be pure bs ??

cant really help you with reading comprehension bro . But I will attempt 1 more time - Mannings fail in the superbowl was due to what reason ??? If it was the oline not blocking why didnt a stern talk correct that on the sideline ?? As we all know Manning absolutely sucked in the Superbowl - did his talk to the oline actually work BUT he still decided to suck , or could the whole theory about QBs elevating a ****** oline simply be pure bs ??

You're pulling the one example to fit your argument. Already pointed that out and you haven't shown me another example. Broncos got overwhelmed in that game, it's bound to happen once or twice

You're pulling the one example to fit your argument. Already pointed that out and you haven't shown me another example. Broncos got overwhelmed in that game, it's bound to happen once or twice

last week vs the Bengal - how many interceptions was that ?? Also take into account that Peyton has never played on a team where the defense was dead last in the league.

How many receivers and runningbacks and lineman have looked good with Peyton and Brady, and then go to another team and do nothing? It happens all the time, every year. They're made a lot of average players rich.

That is some of the most asinine **** anyone has ever posted. Don't know if your intent is to troll or if you are really just that stupid.

last week vs the Bengal - how many interceptions was that ?? Also take into account that Peyton has never played on a team where the defense was dead last in the league.

That's because his offensive drives don't go 3 and out nearly as often as here, which wears out the defense throughout the game

That is some of the most asinine **** anyone has ever posted. Don't know if your intent is to troll or if you are really just that stupid.

Any examples of what is wrong with what I said?

What is sweet **** did that have to do with what I said?

That's because his offensive drives don't go 3 and out nearly as often as here, which wears out the defense throughout the game

Any examples of what is wrong with what I said?

the point is without time even a Superbowl qb will look ordinary . We all know what Manning is capable of doing so - besides the eye test makes it real easy when the ball is snapped and hes got guys in his face or hes getting knocked down every down. We knew it was the line , but also it was the d line creating the pressure. MUCH LIKE TODAY , If you really think that Manning could have come in and done more than dump the ball off perhaps you need to rewatch the last Superbowl, because thats all that Manning could do.

Absolutely. They do not want to let the QB down. Brandon LaFell just had 900 yards and 7 touchdowns. Is that because he's talented? Or do you think he worked harder?

Tom Brady is better than Cam Newton lol. I think you're being facetious. Brandon Lafell had 5 TD catches last season with Cam Newton.