Matt Ryan

Bleed-Black&Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are very few quarterback that can do anything without a running back I could only think of two Peyton Manning andAaron Rodgers. You see how good Tony Romo Ben Rothlisberger Tom Brady Russell Wilson are when the running game is going. Matt Ryan has a running back that's my size 5'7" not even 200 pounds that won't work in the NFL

Good point. Ryan's best years came with Turner's best years. And, look what a good RB has done for Romo this year.

But, FWIW, Peyton, Brady, and Rodgers have all excelled without great RBs.

You know what's funny? Only Falcons fans hate Matt Ryan. Everyone all over the league hates Rodgers, Brady, Cutler, Romo, Rivers etc etc for being ******* pricks. But not Ryan. He is respected by literally everyone except his own fans.

You are right - I am a F-A-N. Not a cheerleader. Ryan can be "good guy" all he wants. QBs are judged on w-L, period. Our offense scored 3-pts. today. THREE!!! Keep the good guy image, give me a winning QB. Big Ben is a **** Raiser, but who cares. Rings Baby, RIngs...

The idea you can put Matt on another team and he'll turn into this monster player in the post season. Matt is what he is, just need to accept it.

He wouldn't need to be any better than he currently ******* is and would still be going deep into the playoffs on a team with defence that isnt ranked dead last in every statistical category and has an OL that doesnt specialize in getting their QB murdered.

He wouldn't need to be any better than he currently ******* is and would still be going deep into the playoffs on a team with defence that isnt ranked dead last in every statistical category and has an OL that doesnt specialize in getting their QB murdered.

Hmmm...Kinda reminds me of the 2010 and 2012 teams. What happened?