Matt Ryan

Bleed-Black&Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? This was an entire melt down. They were looking at next week ant not getting it done. Carolina outplayed,outstrategized, outlasted, and outwitted the Falcon's and obviously want it more than us. Hey. Smitty is probably out anyway so why not make everyone look bad?

Ryan is the man but not today.

Anyway, have a great draft! Thanks for this season and Mike Smith. Thanks for the great years

Sorry, man, but Peyton, Brady and Brees would be just as pathetic with this kind of OL play.

That's where it isn't apples to apples. Peyton and Brady don't accept failure from players around them. If they get sacked they chew out their linemen. Look at the Patriots early this season when everyone thought their o-line was gonna be their downfall. Now they're probably the best team in the league.

Players are scared of letting Brady and Peyton down, they up their game, put in the extra work, out of fear. It's like the players around Jordan back in the day, they were just terrified of him, and did what they had to to be successful.

Ryan is the "Oh well, get 'em next time" personality.

Peyton and Brady wouldn't look this bad behind the o-line, sorry

What part of 2 Pick 6's don't you get. Matt deserves the hate he's going to get this offseason, so stop being such a dumb homer.

Oh so Ryan is the reason that the 10 players on his offense can't tackle after he throws a pick because he's under pressure?

Look, last week was Ryan under pressure? No.

Second half of Green Bay game? No.

He isn't perfect, he gets happy feet. But how can you blame the guy? He has no time back there.

The guys hating on Ryan probably have never touched a Football.

This isn't backyard Football where someone counts to 5 Mississippi to rush the QB. This guy literally gets to take 3 steps back and before he even sets his feet, most of the time, two DLineman are in his face.

Please sit down, Vick fans.

get over yourself because I've been playing football since I was 6 years old... I'm pretty sure Matt Ryan knows this playbook like the back of his hand audible out to something that works stop doing the same dumb **** that koetter tells you to do

Guest Negatorris

Yeah so his 20+ game winning drives mean nothing right

He's shown what he can do with TIME. This week, he had no time. Get over yourself.

And the excuses for Ryan build.

You know what's funny? Only Falcons fans hate Matt Ryan. Everyone all over the league hates Rodgers, Brady, Cutler, Romo, Rivers etc etc for being ******* pricks. But not Ryan. He is respected by literally everyone except his own fans.

That's because he's a "nice guy" who poses no threat..

He played like **** today and made terrible decision after terrible decision. 3rd and long, down by 3 scores with the season on the line and he's checking down to our awful TE on a 2 yard out route. Risk aversion is such a huge part of his DNA now that I'm not sure he's fixable.

You know what's funny? Only Falcons fans hate Matt Ryan. Everyone all over the league hates Rodgers, Brady, Cutler, Romo, Rivers etc etc for being ******* pricks. But not Ryan. He is respected by literally everyone except his own fans.

They hate them for their personalities. Just because Ryan is a nice guy, doesn't mean people respect him

it's not that I hate him I love the guy .. that's what gets me so upset when I watch him play so bad ... that's when he's being pressured and sacked and even when he isn't